CN Schedule Updates Part 3

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Sunday 4/3
06:00 - Teen Titans GO!
07:00 - Teen Titans
08:00 - Teen Titans GO!
09:00 - Megamind
11:00 - Total DramaRama marathon (weird way to celebrate Easter but go off I guess)
17:30 - Looney Tunes Cartoons

ACME Night
18:00 - Napoleon Dynamite
Isn't easter in april 17?

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Correct. I think @CNC assumed that April 3 is Easter when really it's in two weeks after that.
I think they will be airing marathons of their most aired shows every sunday on april to celebrate easter, and they decided to start it off with TDR.

Either that, or they're airing TDR as a lead in to Napoleon Dynamite because Harold is based off of the movie's main character.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Schedule for April 4:

11am: Gumball
1pm: Craig of the Creek (marathon)

I have a feeling they will air a Craig marathon for the entire week to hype up the new eps.

CNC

There's a really weird all-day Gumball marathon this Sunday before ACME Night.
Also next week, Craig swallows up the remaining 2 hours that Gumball occupied.

NickelodeonDude760

Well, looks like there is an Amazing World of Gumball all-day marathon on Sunday leading up to The Amazing Spider-Man at 6pm (apart of ACME Night). I guess you could say it was an amazing idea...

Aight, that was a corny joke lol, anyways these sundays coming up (for 3/27 and 4/3 at least) are gonna marathons pretty much.

Also, update on the schedule 4/4-4/10 so far:

11am-8pm: Craig of the Creek

Gumball from 11am-1pm replaced with more Craig.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

04/09 is regular Saturday schedule with Rio 2 airing at 6pm

04/10 has a TTG marathon from 8am till 3:15pm. No idea what's airing after that, or what's airing at 6am till 8am. Either way, it seems that they're mostly dedicating the sundays to marathons now.

CNC

me, a non-intellectual:
04/09 is regular Saturday schedule with Rio 2 airing at 6pm

04/10 has a TTG marathon from 8am till 3:15pm. No idea what's airing after that, or what's airing at 6am till 8am. Either way, it seems that they're mostly dedicating the sundays to marathons now.
me, a non-intellectual: *hopes for a Mao Mao marathon*

NickelodeonDude760

Update on the Sunday 4/10 Schedule, a rerun of Rio 2 airs at 6am, with Shazam! at 3:30pm, and 3:15pm is Teen Titans Go! as well.

Full Schedule:

6:00am: Rio 2
8:00am-3:30pm: Teen Titans Go! (marathon)
3:30pm: Shazam!
6:00pm: Harry Potter 20th Anniversary Special (TV Premiere)
8:00pm-9:00pm: TBA (most likely Bob's Burgers)

JMTV

Pocket's a Cutie!
I wish Nick could take notes and air marathons of different shows every weekend instead of the same two shows
You know those shows aired on the Nicktoons channel right now? Those could've EASILY aired on Nickelodeon on the weekends at this rate. But nope, nope. They didn't.

Last edited:

CNC

Here's another boring schedule lineup, this time Monday 4/11

11:00a - Craig of the Creek
1:00 - Gumball marathon
5:00 - NEW Craig of the Creek
5:15 - Craig of the Creek
6:00 - Megamind

Tuesday 4/12

11:00a - Same BORING lineup as Monday

6:00 - 2 BORING hours of Teen Titans Go!

Last edited:

NickelodeonDude760

Update on the Sunday 4/10 Schedule, a rerun of Rio 2 airs at 6am, with Shazam! at 3:30pm, and 3:15pm is Teen Titans Go! as well.

Full Schedule:

6:00am: Rio 2
8:00am-3:30pm: Teen Titans Go! (marathon)
3:30pm: Shazam!
6:00pm: Harry Potter 20th Anniversary Special (TV Premiere)
8:00pm-9:00pm: TBA (most likely Bob's Burgers)
Update: That Rio 2 airing is now Over the Hedge same with the 4/9 schedule airing at 6pm, which is the night before. And also, Bob's Burgers is confirmed for 8pm-9pm.

NickelodeonDude760

Hey moderators, am I allowed to post a full schedule for Cartoon Network (+ Cartoonito and [adult swim] ) on this forum thread, because I was thinking of posting the schedule for the remainder of this week + next week's schedule (+ new schedule once per week)?!

For Example the week of 4/11-4/17, and note each day as well?

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Hey moderators, am I allowed to post a full schedule for Cartoon Network (+ Cartoonito and [adult swim] ) on this forum thread, because I was thinking of posting the schedule for the remainder of this week + next week's schedule (+ new schedule once per week)?!

For Example the week of 4/11-4/17, and note each day as well?

If you want, go ahead.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost there to the Round of 16 matches tomorrow.
Top 5 Best Reality Shows of All Time:

5. Total Drama
4. Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged
3. Mudkipz
2. Zelda CDi Cutscenes
1. LazyTown

81ECBwS-AgL._RI_.jpg
My turn! I always encourage people to visit my Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse blog via my sig for every issue, but the truth is my Drawing Board Thread has a lot of content not seen on the blog including Linear Notes, character profiles, Updates and even discussion! Check it out!

The second trailer's come out and people are still kvetching about Mario's voice. Get over it, already. Could Charles Martinet pull off a decent Mario voice? Of course he could, but he's not a famous Hollywood actor and Illumination/Nintendo doesn't want just gamers coming to see this movie. Stop acting like Hollywood hasn't cast big name stars in animated movies dozens of times before.
The fact that Santa delivers coal to Darkseid feels fitting.

Featured Posts