"Community: The Movie" News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
It's really happening. Coming to Peacock in 2023. Donald Glover and Yvette Nicole Brown have yet to officially sign on but Dan Harmon is optimistic for both. Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Allison Brie, Danny Pudi, Jim Rash, and Ken Jeong will be back to Greendale!

Details Variety.

Behind a Pay-Wall for people who've used up all their free articles, but I just gave you the main bullet points. I bet Dan Harmon is glad to return to a project fans love him for instead of one where he looks at the toxic fandom in horror and says "What have I done?"

As far as Fone Bone is concerned, Community is awesome and Rick And Morty suck (for the reasons described). That's the side I land on.

Dr.Pepper

I liked the show for the first few seasons but then it turned into nonstop parodies and I lost interest. I might check out the movie if I get Peacock.

Classic Speedy

Come back soon!
Staff member
Reporter
Get the entire original cast back and I'm in. (well, besides Chevy. Swap him with Keith David and I'm fine)

SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It's fun to see James Sie talk about Jackie Chan Adventures.

No mention for Sam & Cat nor Wendell & Vinnie since those two also premiered in 2013.
Since it's the animated show that was produced in France, ''Xiaolin Chronicles'' sure deserves a redub into English. Do you want to see this happening?
Norm of the North was released 7 years ago today.
The paradigm shift of “it’s 2011 and I want all my cancelled shows back on TV!” to “you better not so much as GLANCE at Moral Orel.”

Featured Posts