Could AS show the first season of Tuca and Bertie?

Zorak Masaki

I didnt start watching the show until AS picked it up, but I was wondering if they could get the rights to air the first season. While I was able to figure out what was going on, if they aired that season, more people might get more of the backstory behind the characters. Netflix shows HAVE aired on cable before (see Bojack Horseman), so it's not unheard of.

AdrenalineRush1996

To answer your question, I really hope they will as I could see them doing a marathon of both seasons to promote the upcoming third season, which would mark the network debut of the first season.

Corwin Haught

Netflix has exclusivity for a period, and since Season 1 premiered two years ago, those episodes aren't available for at least two more years (Bojack season 1 didn't premiere on Comedy Central until 5 years after it was exhibited on Netflix).

Netflix shows HAVE aired on cable before (see Bojack Horseman), so it's not unheard of.

As Tuca & Bertie is owned by Tornante and not Netflix, like Bojack, such an airing is indeed possible.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Dr Martin Luther King Jr Day, everybody!
I can see predictions of Nickelodeon Making the next Sonic Cartoon after Sonic Prime, Mainly Because they mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog on today's Broadcast of the Dallas-49ers Wild Card Game on Nickelodeon

And the Sonic Movie 2 TV spot.

Talk about going the extra mile.
One thing I like about Amazon and Netflix original films is that they’re greenlighting or picking up movies that are riskier,niche,or alternative then most major studio films in the last 5 years or so.

Sure they’re not all winners but at least you can tell they give writers and directors more freedom with their projects
today marks the first anniversary of when tvguide.com had rebranded their website.

Featured Posts