"Craig of the Creek" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

MDawg

Nerfariously planning
Announced as a new series today.

Craig of the Creek – At the Creek, the rules of the outside world don’t apply in this kid utopia of untamed wilderness where Craig and his two best friends have ventured and tribes of children reign over tree forts and dirt bike ramps. The adventure series is created by Matt Burnett and Ben Levin, formerly from Steven Universe.
full.jpg

Last edited:

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Man, to think that a few months ago we were worried that CN weren't going to have any new original shows in the near future, and here we are with 4 new ones announced at this point.

The concept seems pretty cool and interesting, from what little we know of it. I like it when a show can empower kids.

DeanBurrito25

If anything, I appreciate the diversity of the show's lead. Class of 3000 and Kids Next Door are the only other Cartoon Network shows I can think of that have black kid characters.

Other than that, the concept sounds neat. Consider me interested.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I like the concept as well as Matt Burnett's and Ben Levin's work on Steven Universe, so hopefully, this will be good.

LincBubbles

A large Loud House fan
I like how it has a different artstyle than some of the other shows that have aired on CN... :)

As soon as I saw the creator's names Matt Burnett and Ben Levin who used to work on Steven Universe , the character designs just screamed that.

ToonJay723

Staff member
I love the concept. It sounds like a more grounded version of KND. And I love how artists are branching off from Steven Universe much like how they branched off of Adventure Time before that.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Heard about this but didn't know if it was Adult Swim based or a short. This could probably mean that Steven Universe is coming to an end soon.

Dudley

Staff member
Man, to think that a few months ago we were worried that CN weren't going to have any new original shows in the near future, and here we are with 4 new ones announced at this point.

I still can't believe people were worried about that.

Anyhoo, this looks cute. Even though it reminds me of Clarence and KND, already I'm looking forward to this more than the other new shows, aside from OK KO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
To me, this looks akin to EEnE and Clarence, since this is focused on a kid trio. But it looks like it has potential, I guess, I hope I this fits the "Slice of Life" title like Clarence And Harvey Beaks did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Not wrong abouto not having animation I tried searching on YouTube and all I got was Craig and Tweek.

Dynamite Soldier

I like the concept and the art style. I also feel that it would be a good replacement for Clarence (which is most likely cancelled, sadly). I'll definitely check it out.

Cosmo

???%
Hey, that's pretty good! No but seriously that looks nice. I'm excited to see what this could be one day.

Keyon Steed

I hope the kids will get a laugh out of this and enjoy it more than Teen Titans Go! because soon they will start to fade away from CN(and it's schedule)!

Dr.Pepper

This is the series I'm looking forward too the most. It looks like Ed Edd n Eddy mixed with KND, which are my two favorite CN series. I think this will fill the void that Clarence is going to leave.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts