DC FanDome 2021 News Thread (Potential Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
DC FanDome will take place on October 16, 2021. Below is a list of DC Animation content announced so far for the event. Work still in progress, will be updated with more info as it is available.

Aquaman: King of Atlantis, Harley Quinn, Batman: Caped Crusader, Young Justice: Phantoms, Injustice, Catwoman: Hunted, Batwheels, DC Super Hero Girls, Teen Titans Go! and DC League of Super Pets.

Also check out the DC FanDome 2021 News for DC Live-Action Movies & TV.

Stay tuned for further updates!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Excited to see Tucker's name attached. While it's probably just ''How to Draw'' videos or something like that for DC Kids Fandome, it would be nice if his next project was announced.

TheGreatOne2

Warner Bros Australia is hosting an after party at 10am Australian Eastern Time

DC/WB is keeping the schedule locked up for some reason

What can I expect to see at DC FanDome?

The full schedule of events is being kept under lock and key in the Fortress of Solitude, but we have a Multiverse of amazing content and announcements that we can’t wait to share with you!

By the looks of things. its just a long 4 hour video

If that is case. It would be easier. They should just skip the fancy website and post the video(s) onto youtube which allows people who cant watch it at 10am They can watch it later when they are ready to watch it

WB should realize not everyone can watch it at 10am which is 4am my time due to time zone differences and such

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
It was mentioned before portions of the event should still be available to view on their site until the end of the month, presumably for those who can't watch it live. But I imagine trailers and such will be posted on YouTube as well in the meantime.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts