"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
I think Scarecrow would feel more at home in Gotham and during a Halloween special, but whatever. I'm not opposed to possibly finally seeing Joker here. Wonder if the events from "#WarriorAndTheJester" will be addressed.

Frontier

Staff member
Presumably, but it also begs the question of will more villain's secret identities be discovered and/or vice versa?
Well, they also set up Catwoman knows where their base is...maybe it'll all come to a head...

I feel like if there's going to be any kind of exposure it would probably be with Ivy since that's relevant to Jessica.

SweetShop209

Cristina Milizia said that when she auditioned for the role of Pamela Isley, the role was described to her as Ally Sheedy's character from The Breakfast Club. I haven't seen that movie in years, but "Detention Club" helps bring the reference full circle.

Frontier

Staff member
Cristina Milizia said that when she auditioned for the role of Pamela Isley, the role was described to her as Ally Sheedy's character from The Breakfast Club. I haven't seen that movie in years, but "Detention Club" helps bring the reference full circle.

Sounds like they were always planning to do a tribute episode :p.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
I thought "#NightmareInGotham" was already confirmed as a 2-part story, The Futon Critic has been listing it as airing in a 30 minutes time-slot for a while now if not since it was announced. It's just too bad CN isn't airing it in prime-time, in the week of new Halloween specials starting on the 25th.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I thought "#NightmareInGotham" was already confirmed as a 2-part story, The Futon Critic has been listing it as airing in a 30 minutes time-slot for a while now if not since it was announced. It's just too bad CN isn't airing it in prime-time, in the week of new Halloween specials starting on the 25th.
Just covering all the bases, not everyone checks the Futon Critic site and other sites/postings before today made it seem like it was 1 episode that day, imo.

Frontier

Staff member
They showed a preview for season 2 at DCKids Fandome:

Showing the girls all exchanging costumes for the Halloween episode.

Also a scene of Batgirl and Wonder Woman with Diana trying to tell Babs about Harley only for her to show up with...The Joker.

SweetShop209

In addition to the sneak peek you mentioned, there's a third crossover with Teen Titans Go coming out next year. It seems like it's in the world of this series given how Jessica mentions the Tween Titans.

Last edited:

Eldorado

They showed a preview for season 2 at DCKids Fandome:

Showing the girls all exchanging costumes for the Halloween episode.

Also a scene of Batgirl and Wonder Woman with Diana trying to tell Babs about Harley only for her to show up with...The Joker.
I was hoping the Joker thing would be a little more dramatic. Like he'd have long hair after being in Arkham for so long and kidnap Commissioner Gordon. Also, no doubt that since Harley was seen dressed as Wonder Woman in the Halloween clip it will be the Halloween episode where Joker will make his appearance and that Barbara and Harley will learn each other’s secret identities. Which makes me wonder what will become of their friendship afterward.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts