Disney June 2021 Premieres

@Bigawesome2000

According to zap2it Friday June 25th is the Disney Channel premiere of The Boss Baby at 6:20pm
That’s an interesting movie to choose out of all of the countless Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks movies they can put on, I don’t see it preforming particularly well. That movie opened to great number but then it got critically panned, slowly fell off, and now no ones cares about the sequel. What an odd choice

whoisretro

@Bigawesome2000 apparently Disney channel updated the schedule, Ice Age: Collision Course (2016) movie has been moved to Sat Jun 19 at 4:40PM.

Nope, it hasn't been moved Zap2it is just being weird, all other TV guides have Collision Course at 6:20PM but Zap2it is just labeling it has one huge Big City Greens episode for some reason. Also Disney Channel has started promoting it so yeah it's still airing on Friday at 6:20PM.

DonkeyKongSong

Dalmatian Street premieres:
Mon Jun 7 - 7PM - 117 - Fetch / Don't Push Your Luck
Mon Jun 14 - 7PM - 118 - The Curse of the Ferrydog / The Walls Are Alive
Mon Jun 21 - 7PM - 119 - Diamond Dogs / Ride Along
Mon Jun 28 - 7PM - 120 - Poodlewolf! / The Longest Night

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts