Disney June 2022 Premieres

SoundDestroyer

The Midnight Hunter
Hi, everyone. Sorry, I haven't been here in a while. It was fun doing the Disney program lists for a while but I think I'll leave it to SoundDestroyer. He's been doing an excellent job with them. Keep up the great work, SoundDestroyer!

So, here are my thoughts for Disney programs of June 2022:

1. Mira, Royal Detective "The Big Jalpur Wedding Mystery" will be the final episode. It's too bad the series had to end so soon. Still, I thought it was a pretty fun series. I can't wait to see what the final episode will be like.

2. I haven't seen Mickey Mouse Funhouse in a while so I'm looking forward to it.

3. I'm not sure about that new Eureka series. I may watch the first episode but it may be too cute for me.

4. That new Puppy Dog Pals episode sounds pretty good. I still haven't seen Bob & Anna's huge wedding yet.

5. It's about time we got more episodes of Beyblade Burst QuadDrive because I wanna see what happens next. I also can't wait to see what that Yu-gi-oh Sevens series will be like.

6. I will try to check out that new Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion series because from what I saw in the promo, it looked pretty good. I'm not sure if I'm gonna like that Villains of Valley View series though.

7. I can't wait to see that new Obi-wan Kenobi mini-series on Disney+. It looks awesome!

That's about it. It looks like a pretty good month and a nice way to start summer.
Correction: I'm a girl, not a boy. Still, Thanks!

kanc

@SoundDestroyer

according to zap2it, The Curious Case of Dolphin Bay is rescheduled to premiere on Disney channel on Sat Jun 11 at 8PM.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Looks like there is some good news!

Asa
I speculate this third pandemic winter could end up being it's very last one, ever (we don't need to have too many).
Went to TGI Friday's for my birthday yesterday. Had a great time there despite the chilly weather in Leicester Square.
I've officially turned 26 years old.

Featured Posts