Disney+ News & Discussion Thread

F150Dog

Deal for Stitch
so, its means the pagemaster will be the only movie on hbo max to stay after the deal with fox and hbo expired because Hanna Barbera produced the Pagemaster
No, the exclusive deal with Fox and HBO Max is only for first-run movies that months after left movie theater and physical media like VHS/LaserDisc/DVD/BD releases, so it has been around since started in 1980s when VHS and LaserDisc was mostly around.

I remember that The Pagemaster started to air on HBO in summer or fall 1995, and we got The Pagemaster VHS for Easter in April 1995.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
And just a reminder that the first five episodes of The Ghost and Molly McGee are on Plus as of now, though I had to go to search to find it.

homeofthebadguys

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Disney+ has greenlit four new anime original series.

Black Rock Shooter Dawn Fall: "A Japanese reboot animation of Black★Rock Shooter, a popular character with global fans that has spawned music, action figures, games, and animation."

Summer Time Rendering: "A Japanese animation based on one of the top manga titles with a cumulative total of more than 130 million page views on the Japanese web manga app Shonen Jump +."

Yojohan Time Machine Blues: "New Japanese animated series is the sequel to The Tatami Galaxy. It's the latest work by writer Tomihiko Morimi and production studio Science SARU."

Twisted Wonderland: "An anime series adaptation of Disney's popular mobile game by Aniplex."

ElectricAngel

I found this tweet from the Disney TV Animation News got from the user from Reddit saying that adding House of Mouse on Disney+ is in the works. As the tweet say take it as a grain of salt, which I will try, but, it's giving me hope. ;)
That fan account has nothing but crappy rumours most of the time. The Reddit post being quoted doesn't even mean anything. It's just someone hopeful we'll finally get the series in HD fully, with Disney+'s (probable, eventual) release letting us see those episodes not aired(?) on Disney Cinemagic HD. Actually I'm kind of angry at the account for tweeting such a thing because it's such a gross misinterpretation/misquote of the Reddit comment...

TsWade2

That fan account has nothing but crappy rumours most of the time. The Reddit post being quoted doesn't even mean anything. It's just someone hopeful we'll finally get the series in HD fully, with Disney+'s (probable, eventual) release letting us see those episodes not aired(?) on Disney Cinemagic HD. Actually I'm kind of angry at the account for tweeting such a thing because it's such a gross misinterpretation/misquote of the Reddit comment...
Well, thank you for ruining my hope. It looks like Disney will never add House of Mouse on Disney+. They're too scared to put it on Disney+, because they're too ashamed that House of Mouse is not that popular as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I guess House of Mouse will be locked in the vault forever. :crying: I deleted that post and I'm sorry I post that.

Last edited:

cheril59

Well, thank you for ruining my hope. It looks like Disney will never add House of Mouse on Disney+. They're too scared put it on Disney+, because they're too ashamed that House of Mouse is not that popular as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I guess House of Mouse will be locked in the vault forever. :crying: I deleted that post and I'm sorry I post that.
About that...

Goldstar Neo

Good Morning!
Well, thank you for ruining my hope. It looks like Disney will never add House of Mouse on Disney+. They're too scared put it on Disney+, because they're too ashamed that House of Mouse is not that popular as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I guess House of Mouse will be locked in the vault forever. :crying: I deleted that post and I'm sorry I post that.
I'm not privy to the inner workings of the Disney studio, so I can't say exactly why House of Mouse is as yet not on Disney+, but I'm pretty sure that the reason is not because the studio is ashamed of the series. Other Disney series such as Mickey Mouse Works, Aladdin the series and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command aren't on Disney+ either. Not even Enchanted nor the Mickey Mouse theatrical short "Get A Horse" are on Disney+ at the time of this post. I doubt that the reason why HoM has yet to come to Disney+ has anything whatsoever to do with Mickey House Clubhouse, since the latter is aimed at preschoolers while the former was intended for a general audience (mainly kids, but adults could watch also). Perhaps Disney is saving HoM for a later date or it could be for some technical reason like Disney wants to run the episode in a specific type of resolution or aspect ratio.

harry580

I'm not privy to the inner workings of the Disney studio, so I can't say exactly why House of Mouse is as yet not on Disney+, but I'm pretty sure that the reason is not because the studio is ashamed of the series. Other Disney series such as Mickey Mouse Works, Aladdin the series and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command aren't on Disney+ either. Not even Enchanted nor the Mickey Mouse theatrical short "Get A Horse" are on Disney+ at the time of this post. I doubt that the reason why HoM has yet to come to Disney+ has anything whatsoever to do with Mickey House Clubhouse, since the latter is aimed at preschoolers while the former was intended for a general audience (mainly kids, but adults could watch also). Perhaps Disney is saving HoM for a later date or it could be for some technical reason like Disney wants to run the episode in a specific type of resolution or aspect ratio.
what about the fox kids/saban shows

I know why they can't add those because the some of saban shows are co produced with dic which wildbrain now owns

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Is there really any reason to believe that House of Mouse or Buzz Lightyear will be excluded?

Cause even though 101 Dalmations the 1997 series, Dinosaurs, Adventures in Wonderland, plus the Ewoks and Droids stuff weren't on Plus at launch, they were included now.

Last edited:

TsWade2

Is there really any reason to believe that House of Mouse or Buzz Lightyear will be excluded?

Cause even those 101 Dalmations the 1997 series, Dinosaurs, Adventures in Wonderland, plus the Ewoks and Droids stuff weren't on Plus at launch, they were included now.
Good point.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wonder if Nickelodeon would later have rights to air Sonic the Hedgehog?

FOP marathon on NickPluto.. it's not off yet though.
My website's server is falled down. I am working on it....
So I seemed to have found another couple of episode titles for Colonel Bleep yesterday: Two more Colonel Bleep episode titles?

Featured Posts