"Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm....

I hope we can finally move on from Christine Palmer (aside from her Variant) :oops:.

I wonder if the subversion from the vision isn't Strange having to kill America but Wanda trying to and Strange having to stop her? I hope not :ack:.

Wong's not going to let that Sorcerer Supreme thing down :p.

I guess America just wants to get her powers working so she can go back to her home dimension and find her moms...

Frontier

Staff member
You're not a true Master of the Mystic Arts until you fight off an eldritch horror. That's peak Dr. Strange right there :cool:.

I wonder how America's powers work...doesn't seem like she has strength of flight here :confused:.
I wonder if they actually got the actors back (aside from the big one) or if they pulled it off with CG doubles :oops:.

But holy crud the 90's hoverchair and that voice :eek:!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
You're not a true Master of the Mystic Arts until you fight off an eldritch horror. That's peak Dr. Strange right there :cool:.

I wonder how America's powers work...doesn't seem like she has strength of flight here :confused:.
4/28:I like the parallel with Moon Knight with how Strange had to make it visible to his sight.

I'm guessing since America is only 14, think I read that this week, she has no control of her powers and probably only manifested them when her adrenaline spikes but even then not a guarantee as we saw in this clip.

4/29: Ruther Livier and Chess Lopez portray America's parents.

Wanda Returns featurette released.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And now it's time for the first matchup of the first round. This matchup is between The Muppet Movie and Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird.

I am so excited about San Deigo Comic-Con going to check everything.
Palk Áron 2002 wrote on Giosiri's profile.
Love your avatar. Number 3 (I know it's Numbuh but I rather spell it normally) is my favorite female character from any CN original. :)
With Disney+ adding Anime in Japan and with CN and WBA producing new Anime and Action Cartoons, Paramount needs to do something to compete with Disney, Warner Bros, Netflix, AMC Networks and especially Sony in the Anime Market either buying an Anime Distributor, create a alliance with a Anime Studio or producing Anime in-house with a Anime Studio providing the animation production

Featured Posts