Does anyone remember My little pony friendship is magic?

Santana434

Does anyone remember my little pony friendship is magic. I first watch the show in 2013 and I thought this show was suprisingly good for a children’s show. The concept and premise was interesting, the humor was actually pretty funny, and the characters are likeable and they actually have character development. It may be a girly kids show at first glance but it actually did get popular and gain a brony fan base over the years. So what are your thoughts on this show.

Attachments

• 6C7CB69C-E9BA-4D36-AB93-43A2015DAEEC.jpeg
    6C7CB69C-E9BA-4D36-AB93-43A2015DAEEC.jpeg
    380.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Dr.Pepper

Never heard of it.

Seriously though, this was one of the most popular cartoons on the internet. I think it’s safe to say that everyone remembers it. I liked it early on but the Bronies kind of ruined it for me. I keep on meaning to go back to it.

5YearsOnEastCoast

Pretty sure that everyone remembers this show or at least is aware of it. It was an Internet sensation back in 2010s.

Light Lucario

Staff member
The thread's title really threw me off at first. I didn't watch much of the series, but it was pretty inescapable during its peak of popularity and there was a theatrical movie release for it awhile ago too. I don't think that it will be forgotten anytime soon.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts