Does anyone remember Robotboy?

Santana434

I remember watching this show when I was kid I thought it was a cool show, but looking back at it now since I’m an adult, it’s was just okay in my opinion I mean the only reason why it’s because it’s too repetitive, bland, and absolutely no worldbuliding or character development. And most of the characters(except for some like Robotboy himself) aren’t really that likeable or that interesting. They are better robot/Mecha shows out there like IGPX, Gundam series, Megas XLR, Transformers, etc. So tell me everyone what are your thoughts on Robotboy, do u think it is good, bad or mediocre at best.

Attachments

• D91385B6-EEE3-4099-A1AE-F9CBF910C33F.jpeg
    D91385B6-EEE3-4099-A1AE-F9CBF910C33F.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 38

Dr.Pepper

I remember kind of liking it when it was on, but I have no real desire to check it out again.

jaylop97

Staff member
I was somewhat into it as a kid, rewatched some of it in 2019, it's nothing too special

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Sorry - Nope. Astro Boy (2000s remaster or 2003, pick a version) blows this crap away and scatters the debris left behind in battle for me all around.

Pooky

Staff member
Well, whaddayaknow, one of these I actually don't remember.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
What I meant to say before is: good concept, ruined completely by cookie cutter unlikable characters and miserable execution all around, unfortunately.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Of course and I actually liked it. Same with Chop Socky Chooks and since this show is a Cartoon Network co-production, wouldn't this thread be more appropriate for the CN sub-forum?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts