Does Anyone Remember The Fox Kids Circular Frame Icons from 1999-2001

Tommypezmaster

I enjoyed seeing these during commercial breaks back when the channel was still around. I'm surprised nobody made their own versions of these as fan art. These would appear during commercial breaks on Fox Kids. In case you forgot or are not sure what I meant, Here's what I mean.

desuww4-23344ab9-1a24-493e-be45-49818f529127.png
desux3y-71d39775-2cfe-4aef-86e1-75ef94df5548.png
desux73-020e1381-b72c-4f38-a075-a8d6a7c7e85d.png
desuxas-322fb87b-ecdd-45e2-84b1-bc41da39f9f2.png
desuxek-77653d6b-ea26-4643-9ce9-c46b1e53ac12.png

Sadly this is all I can find. However, I'm only missing 2 (A silver one w/ a yellow container which has a propeller in it and purple gooze one). The green represents mystery, the brown represents adventure, the silver one represents future, the yellow and red on represents action and the red propeller one is E/I base by my knowledge. I dub them watches because they look like watches. Also feel free to use these templates whenever you like.

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
I enjoyed seeing these during commercial breaks back when the channel was still around. I'm surprised nobody made their own versions of these as fan art. These would appear during commercial breaks on Fox Kids. In case you forgot or are not sure what I meant, Here's what I mean.

View attachment 291874View attachment 291875View attachment 291876View attachment 291877View attachment 291878
Sadly this is all I can find. However, I'm only missing 2 (A silver one w/ a yellow container which has a propeller in it and purple gooze one). The green represents mystery, the brown represents adventure, the silver one represents future, the yellow and red on represents action and the red propeller one is E/I base by my knowledge. I dub them watches because they look like watches. Also feel free to use these templates whenever you like.
Wasn't there a Woody Woodpecker One?

Moleoman

The same circular frame icons were also used for promo endpages for Fox Kids Poland in years 1999-2002:

Dr.Pepper

I pretty much only watched Fox Kids when I briefly went through a Digimon phase, but I still remember these.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts