Driftwood (Cartoon Network Movie) (News And Discussion Thread)

SweetShop209

This article talks about various projects from Cartoon Network Studios. One of those projects is a TV movie from Victor Courtwright, one of the showrunners for Aquaman: King Of Atlantis. It's called Driftwood, and the only thing known about it at the moment is that it stars a spacefaring mouse.

Screenshot_20220506-123449.png

CNC

I think Driftwood is CN's first original animated movie (that's not based on an existing TV series) since Firebreather! *which still hasn't been added to HBO Max, mind you!

SweetShop209

It seems like the movie might be cancelled given how it's talked about in the past tense.

Otakuninja2006

Yep, the movie is cancelled. This is awful.

You know what?

Let's just revolt against this freaking merger at this point....

I JUST came up with a new idea that could've been great on a new action block on CN, but now I ain't ever pitching crap to this company when I get in the animation business after high school.....

I guess "Samurai Dogs" will just have to be independent or dumbed down as a 1-season wonder Disney+ cartoon..........

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I mean I can get being annoyed with hate-watching and parasocial trailer bashing. It’s just undoubtedly peculiar to be involved with an adult cartoon remake of Good Times and be super defensive about it instead of understanding.
Nick KCA press site is now gone

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?

Featured Posts