Eddie Deezen arrested at Maryland Restaurant (and is apparently a major psychopath)

AdrenalineRush1996

Let's face it, voice actors are humans and a lot of people are creeps. This guy, Scott Freeman, Quinton Flynn, Vic Mignogna, Illich Guardiola, etc. Don't be surprised when you hear about stories like this, just be glad they are a minority, most voice actors, like most people, are fine.
Couldn't agree with you more.

AdrenalineRush1996

The thing is voice actors are even more replaceable than live-action actors and even live-action actors can be replaced, like Kevin Spacey in the movie All the Money in the World.
Quite right. Heck, Chris D'Elia's role was cut and replaced by Tig Notaro's role in Army of the Dead after sexual harrassment allegations against him.

TsWade2

EGADS!:eek: I can't believe he did that! He's the funniest actor ever! What is this world coming too?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Help me, i have curse of globo 2021 logo, in which graphic is my passion, forcing to change my pfp to that globo logo.
Is there any hope for a new installment in the Xiaolin Showdown franchise or not?

Back in 2014, Lauren Faust said how she changed up her pitch for Milky Way And The Galaxy Girls to reflect more body diversity.

Featured Posts