Eddie Deezen arrested at Maryland Restaurant (and is apparently a major psychopath)

AdrenalineRush1996

Let's face it, voice actors are humans and a lot of people are creeps. This guy, Scott Freeman, Quinton Flynn, Vic Mignogna, Illich Guardiola, etc. Don't be surprised when you hear about stories like this, just be glad they are a minority, most voice actors, like most people, are fine.
Couldn't agree with you more.

AdrenalineRush1996

The thing is voice actors are even more replaceable than live-action actors and even live-action actors can be replaced, like Kevin Spacey in the movie All the Money in the World.
Quite right. Heck, Chris D'Elia's role was cut and replaced by Tig Notaro's role in Army of the Dead after sexual harrassment allegations against him.

TsWade2

EGADS!:eek: I can't believe he did that! He's the funniest actor ever! What is this world coming too?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Dr Martin Luther King Jr Day, everybody!
I can see predictions of Nickelodeon Making the next Sonic Cartoon after Sonic Prime, Mainly Because they mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog on today's Broadcast of the Dallas-49ers Wild Card Game on Nickelodeon

And the Sonic Movie 2 TV spot.

Talk about going the extra mile.
One thing I like about Amazon and Netflix original films is that they’re greenlighting or picking up movies that are riskier,niche,or alternative then most major studio films in the last 5 years or so.

Sure they’re not all winners but at least you can tell they give writers and directors more freedom with their projects
today marks the first anniversary of when tvguide.com had rebranded their website.

Featured Posts