Eddie Deezen arrested at Maryland Restaurant (and is apparently a major psychopath)

Mandouga

It uses TMZ, who is known to be a tabloid site, as a source, so we can’t be sure how accurate it is, other than the fact that he got arrested. It’s still a pretty sad thing, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
God damn... :(
Capture1284.PNG

Last edited:

Light Lucario

Staff member
Don't use this thread to talk about potential recasts for Mandark. It's rather distasteful given the thread's main topic. Not to mention it's rather moot when there isn't any Dexter's Lab reboot in the work. Please just keep to the topic at hand. Any further off-topic discussion about recasts will be subject to deletion and/or infractions.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
What a gross, creepy and twisted act - and what's even more creepy is that it's not an isolated incident.
I hope the woman is doing okay after this.
He needs to get some major help.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
I feel this is better suited for the Voice Actor board, so I moved it there.
Mandark wasn't his only role, after all. He was in other animated projects and even live-action movies, so it's not really fitting for the CN board.

Mandouga

IIRC, his first role was a character on Sesame Street: Follow That Bird
His first voice acting role, maybe, but he is/was also an on-screen actor. Besides Grease, he was also in that movie WarGames, as one of the two guys David Lightman learns about the "back door" from.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

Vuxovich

Don't use this thread to talk about potential recasts for Mandark. It's rather distasteful given the thread's main topic. Not to mention it's rather moot when there isn't any Dexter's Lab reboot in the work. Please just keep to the topic at hand. Any further off-topic discussion about recasts will be subject to deletion and/or infractions.
Agreed!

The Overlord

Let's face it, voice actors are humans and a lot of people are creeps. This guy, Scott Freeman, Quinton Flynn, Vic Mignogna, Illich Guardiola, etc. Don't be surprised when you hear about stories like this, just be glad they are a minority, most voice actors, like most people, are fine.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts