Cartoonito International News and Discussion Thread

Markus Nelis

Boomerang screenbug is still on-air on the Nordic feed. I think they might properly add the Cartoonito bug once Interstellar Ella premieres at 4:30p. Makes sense to do this as the first new show part of a 24/7 Cartoonito.

Reactions: J10

Markus Nelis

Just like the Nordic feeds of CN and Boomerang/Cartoonito!
While I get that HBO Max is available, it's ridiculous they don't even say timeslots anymore when new episodes are actually on. Do they think people don't watch linear at all? The only promo says actual time is Interstellar Ella. And not to mention UK is also like this.

Francisque

While I get that HBO Max is available, it's ridiculous they don't even say timeslots anymore when new episodes are actually on. Do they think people don't watch linear at all? The only promo says actual time is Interstellar Ella. And not to mention UK is also like this.
AFAIK UK feeds still promote the time.

Just they don't for "coming soon" promotions ("coming to Cartoon Network")

Francisque

I'm afraid you're right, somehow.

I guess we're approaching the age where they don't feel the need to promote times anymore as the viewer is expected to watch shows by chance (being so "familiar" to the audience and frequent) and On Demand

Markus Nelis

Thing is, HBO Max is not available in the UK. They should benefit from it by saying the timeslots. Not that hard to say. If HBO Max isn't available, that means linear channels are getting pretty good numbers. At the end of the day it's questionable on what they're doing exactly but not saying timeslots isn't the right way.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Boomerang screenbug is still on-air on the Nordic feed. I think they might properly add the Cartoonito bug once Interstellar Ella premieres at 4:30p. Makes sense to do this as the first new show part of a 24/7 Cartoonito.
Correct, though it happened at the end of the episode.

Francisque

Thing is, HBO Max is not available in the UK. They should benefit from it by saying the timeslots. Not that hard to say. If HBO Max isn't available, that means linear channels are getting pretty good numbers. At the end of the day it's questionable on what they're doing exactly but not saying timeslots isn't the right way.
On Demand rights are available though on Sky and probably other platforms

J10

Boomerang Nordic are looking like Boing France and Boomerang Africa after it became Cartoonito in changing the DOG.

Also, Boomerang Nordic has similarities like the French team, where they don’t change the DOG on the first day of transmission to the new one and have some laziness and slacking.

Great to see Boomerang MENA doing the right thing.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Boomerang Nordic are looking like Boing France after it became Cartoonito in changing the DOG.

Also, Boomerang Nordic has similarities like the French team, where they don’t change the DOG on the first day of transmission to the new one and have some laziness and slacking.
The banners seem to be changed though.
1693840722184.png
1693840732021.png

Markus Nelis

I'm sure that they did this on purpose. To wait until the premiere of Elestrella Ella. I don't think it was an error.

J10

They did it, and I know that, but I was just waiting for DOG changes at that time.

I was talking about the DOG and the logo of the channel on the screen, but NOT the banners. Read it carefully! I’m saying about the DOG and the slacking of the employees. I saw the feeds’ transitions and Boomerang Nordic waited until the new show to change the DOG.

Last edited:

narq

I'm sure that they did this on purpose. To wait until the premiere of Elestrella Ella. I don't think it was an error.
I'm actually pretty sure it was an error. For the first few minutes after the switch, the logo disappeared and appeared again a couple times, like if they were searching for the new one but couldn't find it.
Example:

Somehow, when they were messing with the screenbug the channel lagged for a while multiple times.

Markus Nelis

Schedule after the launch of Cartoonito Nordic:

Every day
06:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
06:20 Mr Bean
07:00 Batwheels
07:25 Interstellar Ella
08:00 Bugs Bunny Builders
08:35 Masha and the Bear
09:00 Batwheels
09:30 Tom and Jerry in New York
09:50 Lucas the Spider
10:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
11:05 Masha and the Bear
12:05 Mr Bean
13:05 The Tom and Jerry Show
14:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
14:35 Moley
15:00 Batwheels
15:30 Bugs Bunny Builders
15:50 Masha and the Bear
16:30 Interstellar Ella
16:55 Batwheels
17:25 Bugs Bunny Builders
18:00 Mr Bean
18:40 Tom and Jerry in New York
19:05 Moley
19:15 Grizzy and the Lemmings
19:40 Lucas the Spider
19:55 Mr Bean
20:40 Masha and the Bear
21:00 The Tom and Jerry Show
21:55 Grizzy and the Lemmings
23:00 Mr Bean
23:55 Mush-Mush / Grizzy and the Lemmings
05:30 Mr Bean

narq

Starting November 1st, Cartoonito CEE will make some changes in the nighttime schedule.

Now:
21:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
22:00 Alice & Lewis
23:00 Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz
00:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
01:00 Mighty Mike
02:00 Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz
03:00 Alice & Lewis
04:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
05:00 Mighty Mike

Starting November 1st:
21:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
22:00 Alice & Lewis
23:00 Bugs Bunny Builders
00:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
01:00 Mighty Mike
02:00 Bugs Bunny Builders
03:00 Batwheels
04:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
05:00 Mighty Mike

So, it looks like they don't have to air as many European shows as before.
It might be the same for Cartoon Network (CEE, RSEE, Poland, Netherlands), which means they probably won't spam so much Gumball anymore.

Source: Cartoonito (d. Boomerang) program TV na 1 listopada 2023 - ramówka, emisje

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts