Evolution of classic movie channels on basic cable

lowell

What about Cinemax and The Movie Channel?
I mean, HBO and Showtime already are in charge of them, I just look at them as groups of networks already.

That's why I also don't mention Flix, Encore, MoviePlex, ScreenPix, etc. in addition to those two because they're already in there.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I mean, HBO and Showtime already are in charge of them, I just look at them as groups of networks already.

That's why I also don't mention Flix, Encore, MoviePlex, ScreenPix, etc. in addition to those two because they're already in there.
Well, that's fair enough.

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
TBH, retooling Sony Movie Channel (US) into a classic movies channel would not be a bad idea (but this needs to be applied to Cine Sony too, as if I'm not wrong, the latter is more of a general movie channel).

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
TBH, retooling Sony Movie Channel (US) into a classic movies channel would not be a bad idea (but this needs to be applied to Cine Sony too, as if I'm not wrong, the latter is more of a general movie channel).
Or better, split it into two channels with one keeping the name and being a classic movie channel and another being a general movie channel.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts