Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Reboot (Hanna Barbera Studios)

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Very dissappointed Mac won't be in it, but at least Bloo will be in it and I guess all of the other characters that we know will be there too, all except for Max, which honestly really sucks. I'm still giving the reboot a chance but I'm not a fan of this decision Craig made.

Frontier

Staff member
Craig says he plans for Bloo to be in it (with Keith Ferguson reprising his role) and that his plans for the show are about what happens before Mac shows up after school.
Huh, I thought this was going to be longer ahead, but it seems like it's set during the "off-screen" time of the original series o_O.

JMTV

Luzzie the Cutie!
Craig says he plans for Bloo to be in it (with Keith Ferguson reprising his role) and that his plans for the show are about what happens before Mac shows up after school.
Oh, so Bloo is gonna be in it and not Mac? Okay.

I mean, I can understand why since it is a preschool show, and taking place in Foster's Home rather than other places outside of Foster's Home make sense.

As for Mac not being in it? I'm personally not upset about it since I'm not too crazy about Mac in the original show all that much (at least, after the pilot anyway), in my opinion.

However, if there one thing I can say about this since Bloo is gonna be in the new show, I hope his jerkish personality is majorly tone down. MAJORLY!

5YearsOnEastCoast

Well that is quite shocking. I assumed that even if Foster's did get a some kind of a reboot, I didn't expected it to be a preschool show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

To think that it was 5 years ago on this day when Stella Zhau made her "technical"/off-screen debut. It wouldn't be until August 2nd of that year when she made her "formal"/on-screen debut.
Revivals are fine if a show was abruptly cancelled and didn't get to finish its story, but for Pete's sake, can we at least slow down on the reboots so that original content can take priority? Why are networks so afraid of innovating now as if they haven't done it before?
Reply if you're muslim (you can if you aren't)
It's been one year since NickRewind block ceased the operations.
it's that day of the year!

Featured Posts