"Gargoyles" Dynamite Comics Series News and Discussion (Spoilers)

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
So, they're reprinting the older series by issue. Okay, makes sense. Though I might wait for the trades for those.
Did they say that in the article?

I mean I guess it wouldn't be surprising, but I just figured with it being labeled the Facsimile Edition is like the various Silver Age comic reprints.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Solicitation details for Gargoyles #4 coming March 2023 from Dynamite Comics are now available. Check them out below with select cover art.

GARGOYLES #4

Written by GREG WEISMAN
Art by GEORGE KAMBADAIS
Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
Price: $3.99 US | 32 pages

Dino Dracon has just been released from prison. Determined to take over the new York underworld, Dino won't let anyone - human or Gargoyle - stand in his way! So when Goliath and Hudson go out on their nightly patrol, they're in for a couple of extremely nasty surprises!

ON SALE 3/08/23

Details are also available for the first Gargoyles collection of the Dynamite Comic series, which is slated to hit shelves in July 2023. Click here to check out the WF Gargoyles subsite for further information, including a look at interior artwork, more variant covers, and more.

Spider-Man

Already can't wait! I see there's no facsimile comics out in March but I see the first Dynamite TPB is coming in July. I'll be getting that for sure.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Solicitation details for Gargoyles #5 coming April 2023 from Dynamite Comics are now available. Check them out below with select cover art.

GARGOYLES #5

Written by GREG WEISMAN
Art by GEORGE KAMBADAIS
Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
Price: $3.99 US | 32 pages

Goliath - prisoner! Hudson is forced to stand down as Goliath is captured and taken away. Determined to rescue Goliath, Brooklyn takes command of the Clan. Meanwhile, Dino Dracon's plans proceed apace...

ON SALE 4/12/23

Click here to check out the WF Gargoyles subsite for further information, including a look at interior artwork, more variant covers, and more.

Spider-Man

Still surprised to see no reprints of the older material just yet. I get they are launching a new series and want all eyes on that one but getting those older SLG comics out there would probably help a lot of readers get all caught up properly.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Dynamite Comics has released preview images from Gargoyles #3, due out in March, and it features your first look at the baby! Check out the pages below:

So the third issue got pushed to March? It's disappointing, but not surprising.

The only thing more amusing than Xanatos's smug smile after being threatened is Owen's stoicism.

I honestly kind of expected the baby to look completely human, at least for now. Though I still think they are not Thailog's real target.

Mod Note: Release date in original post corrected! Thanks for the catch, M.O.D.O.K.!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

To think that it was 5 years ago on this day when Stella Zhau made her "technical"/off-screen debut. It wouldn't be until August 2nd of that year when she made her "formal"/on-screen debut.
Revivals are fine if a show was abruptly cancelled and didn't get to finish its story, but for Pete's sake, can we at least slow down on the reboots so that original content can take priority? Why are networks so afraid of innovating now as if they haven't done it before?
Reply if you're muslim (you can if you aren't)
It's been one year since NickRewind block ceased the operations.
it's that day of the year!

Featured Posts