Ghostbusters (Untitled Netflix Series) News & Discussion

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Wasn't one of the original scripts for Ghostbusters 1 supposedly set in the future?
Yes, the first, original script titled "Ghost Smashers." In the future (well then it was 1981/82 and the future in that script was 2012), there were several branches of the Ghostbusters, they had a friendly competition with each other, had tech that allowed them to travel between dimensions.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

writtenbyianmaxtonegraham.jpg

"Why do jerks think everyone wants to see their stupid name?"

Oh boy, this is going to be a rough episode... And we've barely even reached the main plot. Oof, more like a rough season. I hope I get through this pain quickly.
I've just read the real reason they killed off Maude Flanders... Wow. I thought The Simpsons couldn't go any lower, but this is a new level of appalling. South Park has been spiteful before, even towards the audience, but it's rarely towards their own staff.
FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT: Please stop getting information from 4chan! It’s become a cesspool for leaked material that is heavy on spoilers!
By the way, why exactly Cartoon Network ignores the existence of the Powerpuff Girls anime titled "Powerpuff Girls Z"?
Alright, I have started watching the certain Powerpuff Girls anime in Japanese. With English subtitles. That's better.

Featured Posts