Happy 20th Anniversary, "Batman: The Animated Series!"

Den-Of-Earth

The best animated show ever made, i remembered when i was 11 that year as i couldn't wait i watched the show and taped it religiously all the time, even my bigger brother who is a DC fan like me watched it with me sometimes and my mom dug a few episodes like Almost Got Em which i still remembered we watched it together including laughing at the Croc line.

Starfire6417

I love Batman: The animated series! I wasn't born when it aired. I wasn't born untill 1995. I have all 4 volumes of it on dvd and most of the books from the tv show.
It's my favorite verison of Batman ever! Happy 20th birthday, Batman the animated series.

Erased Paper

I remember watching the Fox television network on September 7, 1992, when the Batman premiere episode, "The Cat & the Claw Part 1" premiered on Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m. I saw part 2, the following Saturday morning and watched the show, during the week, too.
Actually, it was September 5 at 10:00 a.m..

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts