"if I Owned An NES" Talkback Thread

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Having grown up mostly in the Gamecube/Wii eras, my only real experience with an actual NES came from one of my cousins on my dad's side, who would periodically bring his over to my nan's old house around 2004-05. There were several games, with the one we spent the most time on being Mario/Duck Hunt. (He didn't have the Zapper, so we couldn't really play Duck Hunt.) The only other game I can really remember from that lot was Double Dragon.

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
The NES was my first game console (if you don't count the Commodore 64). I had one bitd. I still do. I remember playing SMB, Tetris, SMB3. I have some NES games I have been collecting from the console's late in life. I also have been making my own games since I discovered I could program for it. I'm in the middle of making my epic Stupidman adventure.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts