December on CZHU
Miraculous S5 - 8 episodes marathon - Dec 3, 17:40
Raven's Home - Xmas Special - Dec 24/25, 13:30
New Year Party - 1 to 14 Dec or Jan, 18:30
Some movies... Christmas Again, Good Luck Charlie, Ultimate Christmas Present

RegularCapital

Well Known Meme-ber
Staff member
Something I've been meaning to post: With the closure of some Disney Channels worldwide, there's one other international division of Disney that has been winding-down operations, and that's their bricks-and-mortar stores, in other words The Disney Store.

This was my local Disney Store, it's a pop-up Christmas shop at the moment.

View attachment 301454

This is what it used to look like:

View attachment 301455

I can understand why they've closed their retail business, it's expensive to run, and the products in these stores weren't always cheap, and you can buy direct from Disney from their online store. Besides, you can buy these products elsewhere, and Disney has an extensive licensing programme. Only one Disney Store remains in the UK, and that's on Oxford Street, in London, they kept that one for a very good reason, it's an international premiere shopping location. One also remains in Dublin, Ireland.

The good news is that my town will be getting a Disney Cafe very soon at the local Primark (I used to work here many years ago during my University days) and there's already one in Birmingham city centre. Rather operating businesses themselves, Disney would rather license their brand out. Primark holds Disney and Cartoon Network product licenses for clothing.

View attachment 301456

Looks very familiar :D

View attachment 301457

The Disney Café is now open:

IMG_20221125_143121886.jpg

IMG_20221125_143137902.jpg
IMG_20221125_143148746.jpg

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Apparently, I'm hearing from external sources that Disney Channel EMEA somehow did in fact air the penultimate episode of The Owl House season 2, "Clouds on the Horizon", despite the fact that the program schedules for the feed suggested that the episode was skipped and they went straight to the finale. It apparently even got dubbed into Arabic somehow!

Considering as Lightyear was straight-up banned in multiple Arab countries and Disney is outright refusing to release Strange World in the Arab world altogether (in addition to being reluctant to even put Lightyear on Disney+ in the Arab world), this must have been an extremely impressive feat for Disney if it actually happened, given the highly negative attitudes toward homosexuality in Arab countries!

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Today, Disney Channel Scandinavia will premiere the season 3A finale of Big City Greens, "The Move".

Additionally, Disney Channel Scandinavia on December 5th will premiere the winter holiday episode from the first season of The Ghost and Molly McGee, "Festival of Lights / Saving Christmas".

Furthermore, the classic live-action Disney Channel Original Series Hannah Montana is returning to the DC Scandinavia schedule for weekend reruns starting on December 3rd.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
DC Poland in December:

What's gone from schedule: Phineas and Ferb, Dwight in Shining Armor (already gone after 10th November)

What's coming back to schedule only for this month: The Ghost and Molly McGee, Jessie, Bizaardvark, Coop and Cami Ask The World, Amphibia

New shows: The Unstoppable Yellow Yeti, Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life

New episodes: Bunk'd, Big City Greens, Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese

Movies: Christmas Again, Upside Down Magic, Under Wraps 2, Miraculous specials, Good Luck, Charlie: It's Christmas, The Ultimate Christmas Present, Descendants 1, 2 & 3 + The Royal Wedding, ZOMBIES 3, Spin

Other notes: The Unstoppable Yellow Yeti is getting a lot of airings for this month, not as much as Miraculous but that's a good thing. Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life is premiering in near end of this month, only four 7-minute episodes will be shown. Again, less Ghostforce in each week.

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Took long enough.
Bye bye Disney Channel Russia, like Cartoon Network RSEE (plus Boomerang CEE) and Nickelodeon Russia, Nickelodeon Russia HD (which is just Nickelodeon CEE), Nicktoons Global and Nick Jr Global it might still air in neighbouring countries with plenty of Russian speakers but still, goodbye amigo.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today i learned that David Cronenberg (The Fly, Scanners) has a son who’s also a director and i saw a very psychedelic arthouse film made by him called Infinity Pool. I hope he becomes a more high profile director some day.

I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t watch arthouse movies though. It’s also very adult-oriented if you know what i mean
Update on the M&M's situation. He has reliable sources in this video.
Review Metabee wrote on DaGangOfToonz's profile.
is there any chance you are stoonsarchvie/sheetposter
Was "Xiaolin Chronicles" dubbed in both European Spanish and Latin American Spanish, like "Xiaolin Showdown"?

Featured Posts