2849bjc.png
roh4b3o.png

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
DC CZHU January 2023!

Supergirl Weekend: Gabby Duran + K.C.U. /// 14-29th /// 16:15
Ghostforce Day Marathon /// 23rd /// 08:10-18:00
+
Chip & Dale Park Life E1-E9 /// 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th /// 08:30
+
Thirteenth Year
High School Musical
High School Musical 2
Under Wraps
Under Wraps 2
Spin

Perla Magica

Digital Love
DC Japan very long continuity with lot of Disney Junior block from 9th December:

DC Latin America from 24th December:

DC Portugal from the same day:

Francisque

As do most of the Disney channels in CEE etc.

They still have their team in the UK, where they also used to be licensed: before Brexit, that's it.

Of course "licensing" is a different thing from management

Reactions: Rrr

Perla Magica

Digital Love
January on DC Poland

What's coming back to schedule: Phineas and Ferb, Hotel Transylvania: The Series, Gravity Falls, Alex and Co., Milo Murphy's Law

What's gone from schedule: Rolling With The Ronks, Binny and The Ghost

Weekend Movies: Spin, Christmas Again, Miraculous specials, Invisible Sister, Alex and Co. The Movie, Rapunzel's Tangled Adventures 45-minuted episodes, Bad Hair Day, ZOMBIES 1, 2 & 3, Twitches, Twitches 2, Adventures in Babysitting, Starstruck, High School Musical 2, How to Build a Better Boy, 16 Wishes, Girl vs. Monster, Frenemies, Go Figure

Other notes: The late-night schedule got changes which is one good change for the New Year, lot of movies for weekends, also The Unstoppable Yellow Yeti shorts are premiering between Miraculous and Gravity Falls, besides those things there's no new episodes or new shows for this month.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today i learned that David Cronenberg (The Fly, Scanners) has a son who’s also a director and i saw a very psychedelic arthouse film made by him called Infinity Pool. I hope he becomes a more high profile director some day.

I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t watch arthouse movies though. It’s also very adult-oriented if you know what i mean
Update on the M&M's situation. He has reliable sources in this video.
Review Metabee wrote on DaGangOfToonz's profile.
is there any chance you are stoonsarchvie/sheetposter
Was "Xiaolin Chronicles" dubbed in both European Spanish and Latin American Spanish, like "Xiaolin Showdown"?

Featured Posts