Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

Welcome to the second instalment of the international Disney Networks thread where we talk about Disney's kids channels outside of the US (including Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior, Disney Cinemagic and Hungama) as well as Disney programming blocks seen on local television channels.

Previous thread can be found at https://toonzone.net/forums/threads/international-disney-networks-thread.5004631/

Last edited:

Vaughn Max

@animegamer I just looked at the Disney Channel India programs they made and some of it is confusing. How did HiT Entertainment make the Indian version of Art Attack? It's a UK company unless they made their own Indian branch. Also, how were the local sitcoms made by third party studios instead of Disney India?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

animegamer

Disney Channel Asia will be premiering Pokemon Sun and Moon on 17 July with a new episode Tuesday to Friday!

This promo was adaptated from the US one:

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The European adaptations were made by UNM (if I'm not mistaken) and recorded at former TVS studios in Maidstone. The British Art Attack used to be made by TVS but when it was replaced by Meridian, Scottish decided to capitalize on TVS's kids shows.

United Productions was a part of UNM, who owned Meridian, yet, IIRC, it did not produce the British series.

OhMyMyina

Disney Junior Latin America seems to have rebranded. I love it, and I hope it rolls out internationally soon.

Off-topic: Like my new avatar?

OhMyMyina

The new look creates some coherence with Disney Channel.
I agree. They took the US/Canada/LA/Asia rebrand, replaced the Disney Channel logo with the Disney Junior logo, changed the font and changed the elements. It would also work well with the international look. I actually commented on DisneyJuniorUK's most recent video asking if and when it would roll out here.

SpottyBlue

I agree. They took the US/Canada/LA/Asia rebrand, replaced the Disney Channel logo with the Disney Junior logo, changed the font and changed the elements. It would also work well with the international look. I actually commented on DisneyJuniorUK's most recent video asking if and when it would roll out here.
The font is still remain the same.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

animegamer

Something that has never happened in the history of Disney channels, both DC Asia and Hungama playing Boboiboy at the same timing, and the exact same episode! It will be like this for the entirety of this week!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Something that has never happened in the history of Disney channels, both DC Asia and Hungama playing Boboiboy at the same timing, and the exact same episode! It will be like this for the entirety of this week!
I have never seen this coincidence in Portugal, though I remember seeing three channels airing LazyTown in different languages at the same time for ten minutes one morning in October 2013 when I was sick.

Johnniny

Banned
dc taiwan new screenshot!! taken a few mins ago!

Vaughn Max

Now you can alternate between watching it in SD and Hindi or HD and English. That's cool
Oh GREAT. Of course we have to do that "separate threads" crap for Disney now. I mean it was only a matter of time.
The old thread should have gotten over a million posts

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Another family emergency update (long story short):

After charging in and out of the hospital a few more times, my mother had to do a colonoscopy earlier this month and they detected colon cancer. So yesterday, she underwent colon surgery and is now 100% cancer-free.

Now she's in the ICU due to very low blood pressure, still in the process of recovery.
"Crabgrass" is coming back and also in newspapers from Monday, it's a great comic strip if you've not checked it out, you should. “Crabgrass” Will Officially Launch in Newspapers on Monday | GoComics.com
Why does society keep devolving for the last century or so, why is America 50 years behind where it should’ve been? And anybody who tries to makes things better will be swept under the rug or get screwed over by cancer or disease.

I hate to get political here especially but for what happened today I can’t help
Just sending out hearts and hugs to anyone who needs them on this awful day. You're not alone.
Hi, new profile picture I guess

Featured Posts