International Disney Networks Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonnguyen2606

So the final episode/series finale of marvel's spider-man will air on Disney Channel Asia, tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rrr

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
DC Scandinavia doesn't seem to be dropping "The Owl House" for the time, airing back to back episodes next weekend and on Fridays. Other than that, the schedule still is the same, with reruns of "Bunk'd", "Just Roll With It", Miraculous, "Stuck In The Middle", etc. But can someone explain me why DC Scandi's overnight schedule includes shows like ''Art Attack", "Dude, My Friend's A Ghost!" "Henry Hugglemonster" , "PJ Masks", and "Kid vs Cat"? It's been like this for a year now, but seriously, this needs to stop :oops: .
It's because of EU legislations. However a few years ago it wasn't like that either. They used to air old Disney Channel shows in the overnight hours.

Rrr

It's because of EU legislations. However a few years ago it wasn't like that either. They used to air old Disney Channel shows in the overnight hours.

I know. That’s what a overnight schedule should consist of, not completely random shows. It is better than repeating the same boring shows our schedule currently consists of (Man, I wish DC Scandinavia could vary some more in their schedule.). But could you elaborate a bit on the legislations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
Can Skylink CZ/SK (Canal+ / M7 Group) add the Hungarian track for DC HU/CZ? Just curious while they have Hungarian channels (MTVA, Comedy Central, etc.) from the provider. :p

Last edited:

Rrr

I contacted someone from DC Scandinavia about the Fam Jam error. The response was: “I will look into the Fam Jam promo you mention. That should not have summer GFX on it. Thank you for pointing this out :)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Here's this promo from @jasonnguyen2606 for Disney Channel Asia. It looks like the weekend of February 20-21 will have Murphy's Law Weekend to tie in with the season 2 premiere of Milo Murphy's Law. Likewise, it looks like the weekend of February 27-28 will have Mission: DuckTales to tie in with the premiere of "Let's Get Dangerous".

RegularCapital

Staff member
Disney+ is not going to launch in Russia at least in the near future due to two complications, the 20% maximum ownership rule for TV and streaming services, where Disney has to partner with a local company to operate the service (and where Disney gets paid a fee) and also piracy.

Disney Channel is free-to-air in Russia, it will be amongst the bunch of countries where it won't close, at least in the forseeable future, the lack of Disney+ is also a virtual guarantee for the channel's future.

EugTHUNDER

Disney+ is not going to launch in Russia at least in the near future due to two complications, the 20% maximum ownership rule for TV and streaming services, where Disney has to partner with a local company to operate the service (and where Disney gets paid a fee) and also piracy.

Disney Channel is free-to-air in Russia, it will be amongst the bunch of countries where it won't close, at least in the forseeable future, the lack of Disney+ is also a virtual guarantee for the channel's future.
After this information spread, Disney made a comment. The company called the information incorrect and is not yet ready to discuss the launch of the service in Russia.

Rrr

DC Scandinavia just aired a winter bumper before Miraculous ! Too bad that winter’s seemingly just about to end here in most of Denmark (according to the weather forecasts, although I don’t know when they started airing the bumper.)
IMG_0492.png

Rrr

Apparently, a few Amphibia season 2 episodes aired in Greece. It looks like season 2 might finish before the US.

That’s strange. So did they get the episodes AND the original dubs before US? I don’t think I get you here .
Meanwhile, up north, DC Scandinavia aired a promo for their new “KiDSZONE” block, didn’t get to take a photo though. And here’s DC Scandinavia right now while airing a new episode of The Owl House, with a simple “new” DOG (at least very simple to what we used to have before.):
IMG_0498.jpg

Rrr

Okay...and even though the promo called it “NY FILM” (NEW MOVIE), the premiere for “Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez” just gave it the regular “NY” DOG :
IMG_0499.jpg

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2021 - FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2021
00:00 Lab Rats (Mon) / Super Hams Band (Tue) / Pandarang (Wed) / Muffy and Jemjem (Thu) / Let's Go to School, Kong (Fri)
01:20 Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future (Thu)
02:20 Kids CSI (Thu)
03:30 Naughty Nuts (Wed)
03:40 Lab Rats: Bionic Island (Mon) / Naughty Nuts (Tue) / PriPara (Thu)
06:00 GoGo Dino Neighbors (Mon-Wed) / Super Z (Thu-Fri)
06:30 Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital (Mon-Wed) / The Rocketeer (Thu-Fri)
06:50 Tish Tash (Mon) / Vampirina (Tue-Fri)
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu; * on Thu) / GoGo Dino Neighbors* (Fri)
08:00 Super Z (Mon) / Mira, Royal Detective (Tue-Wed) / Fancy Nancy* (Thu-Fri)
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
10:30 Catch! Teenieping
11:30 Hello Jadoo
12:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:30 Hanging On!
15:00 The 7D (Mon-Wed) / Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Thu) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Fri)
16:00 Up (Mon) / The Lion King (Tue) / The Princess and the Frog (Wed) / The Pirate Fairy (Dub) (Thu) / Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (Dub) (Fri)
17:30 Elena of Avalor (Tue,Thu-Fri)
17:45 Mickey Mouse (Mon)
18:00 Elena of Avalor (Mon,Wed)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Mon-Thu) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Fri)
20:00 Inside Out (Fri)
20:30 Descendants 3 (Dub) (Mon) / The Owl House (Tue-Thu)
20:45 Mickey Mouse (Fri)
22:00 Hello Jadoo (Tue) / Jessie (Wed-Fri)
22:30 Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Mon)
23:00 Hanging On! (Tue-Wed) / Gabby Duran & the Unsittables* (Thu-Fri)
23:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Mon)

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2021 - SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2021
00:00 Let's Go to School, Kong (Sat) / The Mickey Mouse Club (Sun)
03:40 PriPara (Sat)
05:20 PriPara (Sun)
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures
06:30 The Rocketeer
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 T.O.T.S. (Sat) / Super Z (Sun)
07:30 Tish Tash* (Sat) / Super Z* (Sun)
08:00 Frozen (Dub) (Sat) / Catch! Teenieping (Sun)
08:30 Aladdin (Sun)
10:00 DuckTales* (Sat) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
12:00 Hanging On! (Sat)
13:00 Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Sat) / Hello Jadoo (Sun)
14:30 Catch! Teenieping (Sun)
15:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sat)
16:00 Ratatouille (Sat) / Toy Story 2 (Dub) (Sun)
18:00 Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Sat) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Sun)
20:00 Monsters University (Dub) (Sat) / Monsters, Inc. (Dub) (Sun)
22:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
23:00 Gabby Duran & the Unsittables*

All times KST (UTC+9). Start time subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

Here's the actual schedule of DC Korea for this week.

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2021 - FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2021
00:00 The Mickey Mouse Club (Mon) / Lab Rats: Bionic Island (Tue) / Lab Rats: Elite Force (Wed) / Sydney to the Max (Thu) / Raven's Home (Fri)
03:40 PriPara (Tue)
04:20 Lab Rats: Bionic Island (Mon)
06:00 GoGo Dino Neighbors (Mon-Wed) / Super Z (Thu-Fri)
06:30 Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital (Mon-Wed) / The Rocketeer (Thu-Fri)
06:50 Tish Tash (Mon) / Vampirina (Tue-Fri)
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior (* on Fri)
07:30 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu; * on Thu) / GoGo Dino Neighbors* (Fri)
08:00 Super Z (Mon) / Mira, Royal Detective (Tue-Wed) / Fancy Nancy (Thu-Fri; * on Fri)
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Mon) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Tue-Fri)
10:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Mon)
10:30 Catch! Teenieping
11:30 Hello Jadoo
12:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:30 Hanging On!
15:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Wed) / Catch! Teenieping (Thu-Fri)
16:00 A Bug's Life (Dub) (Mon) / Ratatouille (Tue) / The Incredibles (Wed) / The Princess and the Frog (Thu) / Cinderella (Fri)
17:30 Aladdin (Fri)
18:00 Elena of Avalor (Mon-Tue) / Big Hero 6: The Series* (Wed) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Thu)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (except Wed) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Wed)
20:00 The Incredibles (Fri)
20:30 The Owl House (Mon-Tue) / Big City Greens (Wed-Thu)
22:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Tue) / Jessie (Wed-Fri)
23:00 Gabby Duran & the Unsittables*

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2021 - SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2021
00:00 Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures
06:30 The Rocketeer
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 T.O.T.S. (Sat) / Super Z (Sun)
07:30 Tish Tash* (Sat) / Super Z* (Sun)
08:00 Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Sat) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Sun)
09:00 The Good Dinosaur* (Sat)
10:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
12:00 Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:00 Frozen (Dub) (Sat)
13:30 Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Sun)
14:30 Catch! Teenieping (Sun)
15:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sat)
16:00 Ratatouille (Sat) / The Good Dinosaur (Sun)
18:00 Wadda tv (Sat) / Big Hero 6: The Series (Sun)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
20:00 Toy Story (Dub) (Sat) / The Good Dinosaur (Sun)
22:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
23:00 Gabby Duran & the Unsittables* (Sat) / Hanging On! (Sun)

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

And here's DC Korea's schedule for next week. The third and final season of Big Hero 6: The Series (promo below) premieres next Wednesday while the network premiere of Disney/Pixar's The Good Dinosaur and the season finale of Gabby Duran & the Unsittables air next Saturday.

There's also new episodes of Catch! Teenieping, Play-Doh on Disney Junior, GoGo Dino Neighbors, Fancy Nancy, Tish Tash, and Super Z.

Reactions: Rrr

fleXTCG

xd
DC CZHU MARCH 2021 HIGHLIGHTS
Amphibia S2 6:30PM weekdays, Milo Murphy returns weekdays at 6PM, Raven's Home S4 weekdays 7PM from March 29th, Gabby Duran marathon stunt at 5:30PM March 6-21. Kim Possible is also on the schedule.
Also, let's not forget that since the CZ/HU feed is the most homophobic DC feeds out there, after banning The Owl House, they've also banned the episode 2x05 of Milo for this:

8-BABE225-809-F-4-A7-E-BE93-EAB1-A7-D585-A5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts