International Disney Networks Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
It's still funny they haven't redirected the site to Disney+ Hotstar here like in Indonesia and Malaysia.
b911e263da5932917ebb5ed504c76d05.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1919 using Tapatalk
The site for Disney+ Hotstar hasn’t put up yet.

RegularCapital

Staff member
Jan Koeppen, the president of Disney EMEA will make the keynote speech at the upcoming Lille Dialogues at this year’s Series Mania Forum. Disney’s Jan Koeppen to deliver Series Mania keynote

Taking place on 31st August, this year’s edition of the annual drama series-focused event is themed around 'The Audiovisual Industry At The Heart of European Recovery’.

Markus Nelis

There will most likely be schedule changes on DC Scandinavia starting August 9th since schools start in most countries during that time and I should see the schedule tomorrow. My main hope is that more cartoons get airtime just like they promised. Keeping you updated tomorrow.

Reactions: Rrr

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Any new eps airing on DC FR this week?
New episodes of Just Roll With It (season 2) every Saturday at 20:25.

NEWS: All DVDs From all non-disney content on disney XD Netherlands (2010-2016 era) were made by Bridge Entertainment, JustBridge, JustBridge
Rather Fox Kids and Jetix VHS videotapes and DVDs (1997-2009). They released very few cartoons in the 2010s. As far as I remember, only Almost Naked Animals and some preschool cartoons, none of which aired on Disney XD NL.

They clearly had a deal with Fox Kids and Jetix. Some of their DVDs were completely centered around that channel.

Last edited:

Rrr

There will most likely be schedule changes on DC Scandinavia starting August 9th since schools start in most countries during that time and I should see the schedule tomorrow. My main hope is that more cartoons get airtime just like they promised. Keeping you updated tomorrow.

Interesting, they haven’t updated their schedule for some time now
Excited if they do! Where do you see the schedule? Just a bit curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markus Nelis

Interesting, they haven’t updated their schedule for some time now
Excited if they do! Where do you see the schedule? Just a bit curious

My EPG on TV. Also I think there will finally be huge schedule changes because schools are starting and they've changed the schedule every year when kids actually go back to school. Usually the time when most changes in a schedule actually happen. Again, we'll see tomorrow.

Schedule changes might happen rarely nowadays but this time it's about time for a new schedule, no? I think even they're smart enough to know this.

31to5

Based on the promo, it looks like Miraculous Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir season 4 is coming to Disney Channel Southeast Asia in August. A friendly reminder that the channel will be shutting down in a few months.

ChickyBro

taiga is great
Because your country doesn't have hotstar yet?
No, the service has already launched here since June 30. I already have a subscription to it; just that the preview site is still up there.

Sent from my vivo 1919 using Tapatalk

Rrr

166f3050b89610dff47e1e410f73fafd.jpg

Disney Channel Scandinavia just aired a back-to-school promo with a surprisingly cool endboard. The shows featured in the promo: K.C Undercover, Gabby Duran and the Unsittables, Just Roll With It, 101 Dalmatian Street, The Owl House and a few others. I don’t know what to expect, but it indicates slight schedules changes (I hope)

ChickyBro

taiga is great
Based on the promo, it looks like Miraculous Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir season 4 is coming to Disney Channel Southeast Asia in August. A friendly reminder that the channel will be shutting down in a few months.

Miraculous (trailer) has also been listed on Disney+ Hotstar Southeast Asia. Expect the series to drop there soon.

Club Mickey Mouse Season 4 is now streaming here exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia with a "Disney+ Original" branding.
Subtitles: Chinese, Malay, Thai

I wonder why they didn't release this in Thailand the same time as Malaysia, when Thai subtitles are already there.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

166f3050b89610dff47e1e410f73fafd.jpg

Disney Channel Scandinavia just aired a back-to-school promo with a surprisingly cool endboard. The shows featured in the promo: K.C Undercover, Gabby Duran and the Unsittables, Just Roll With It, 101 Dalmatian Street, The Owl House and a few others. I don’t know what to expect, but it indicates slight schedules changes (I hope)

Yeah. There aren't schedule changes on August 9 so 16th might be the day.

MiloKing

Hi there!
Two DC Scandinavia continuities from today, uploaded by me:

Includes The Owl House promo and new 'Back to School' promo.

Francisque

Even if the same ones as last year, the current Summer graphics by the Benelux operations, look less dated than the ones used by most of EMEA

Don’t mind me, just dropping by to do this.
Wrong colours from DC Scandinavia for that "music" Now/Next/Later bumpers (red/blue instead of red/yellow!)

I've seen sometimes that happening on DC UK too.. kind of amateurish
DC Italy hardly did that

But as a whole, it's good to have that

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Miraculous (trailer) has also been listed on Disney+ Hotstar Southeast Asia. Expect the series to drop there soon.

Club Mickey Mouse Season 4 is now streaming here exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia with a "Disney+ Original" branding.
Subtitles: Chinese, Malay, Thai

I wonder why they didn't release this in Thailand the same time as Malaysia, when Thai subtitles are already there.
Since Club Mickey Mouse is only airing on Disney Channel SEA at this point in select territories. (including Thailand/Cambodia/Laos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts