International Disney Networks Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisque

i wondered why the disney channel shut down in the uk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the same reasons the Disney channels shut down in Italy and elsewhere (Including more shutdowns to come): Disney+ , and relatively low viewership on these channels.

Especially in crowded markets, like Italy and the UK.

That'll be the destiny of many Disney channels around too

Disney Channel (and Disney Junior; to a lesser extent Disney XD too) in the US is a more established brand, and without that other Disney channels would inevitably have to close.. plus, some areas have poor broadband coverage, due to the size of the country

SprytekPL

Globox Moment
For the same reasons the Disney channels shut down in Italy and elsewhere (Including more shutdowns to come): Disney+ , and relatively low viewership on these channels.

Especially in crowded markets, like Italy and the UK.

That'll be the destiny of many Disney channels around too

Disney Channel (and Disney Junior; to a lesser extent Disney XD too) in the US is a more established brand, and without that other Disney channels would inevitably have to close.. plus, some areas have poor broadband coverage, due to the size of the country
in Poland they can also shutdown, because as of April 2021, Both Disney Channel and Disney XD have smaller market share for the children's channel in Poland than Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Disney Channel has lower market share than Nicktoons (which is rerun channel) As you can see ratings are not so good. Only Disney Junior has higher ratings. So, i won't be suprised if Disney Channel Poland will be closed.

Judge Judy

In another move by Disney to boost its new streaming service in Brazil and Latin America, Star+, starting this week, The Simpsons will be leaving almost to complement the daily programming of Star Channel.

Having available all 32 seasons in the catalog, it was expected that the animation would, little by little, leave the channel, where for years it was the main attraction and biggest audience of FOX. Now, the animated series will only air on Sundays at around 17:00BRT and Mondays at 22:30BRT, with the airing of four episodes.

Recently, Star+ has exclusively debuted the 32nd season of The Simpsons, which is unlikely to make it to TV.
Os Simpsons: série deixa programação diária do Star Channel

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
These were found by a Youtuber called Placeholder Television. Message about the South Korean Disney channels' shuttering (cropped badly). I also think that the Youtube channel may close as well, but @ltw9719 can help with the translation.
unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
These were found by a Youtuber called Placeholder Television. Message about the South Korean Disney channels' shuttering (cropped badly). I also think that the Youtube channel may close as well, but @ltw9719 can help with the translation.
View attachment 291335
View attachment 291336

These are the messages I translated in my earlier post with the only difference that is the suspension on their respective YouTube channels. You did something you didn't have to do.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Disney XD NL has started airing Droners. Not sure if it will air in Belgium, but it's European so I doubt they will skip it.

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels

jokerbeans2091

how is disney channel and disney junior doing in france is viewing ratings good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

animegamer

Disney Junior Asia will be celebrating the shutdown with Mickey's House Party on the last day of of the channel...

And only one episode of Mickey Mouse Funhouse will be aired

Melchior

The Disney Channel in Germany will add three new series to its primetime program in October 2021.

- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer":
From October 4, 2021, three episodes will be broadcast in a row on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 p.m.

- "New Girl":
From October 5, 2021, four episodes will be broadcast in a row on Tuesdays from 11 p.m.

- "Dharma & Greg":
From October 6th, four episodes will be broadcast in a row on Wednesdays at 8:15 p.m.

All series are broadcast from the beginning.

In addition to various films, the following series are currently being broadcast in the prime time program of the Disney Channel in Germany:

- "Desperate Housewives"
- "Modern Family"
- "My Wife and Kids"
- "Once Upon a Time"
- "The Golden Girls"

The series "The Conners" has been paused and awaits the return for season 3.

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Here's DC Korea's actual schedule for this week.

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2021 - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2021
00:00 Bizaardvark (Mon-Tue) / Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Wed-Thu) / Lab Rats (Fri)
06:00 Time Traveler Luke
06:30 Galaxy Guards
06:50 Vampirina
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Catch! Teenieping
08:00 Mira, Royal Detective (Mon-Wed) / T.O.T.S. (Thu-Fri)
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 Frozen (Mon) / Inside Out (Tue) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Wed) / Catch! Teenieping (Thu-Fri)
10:00 Rilu Rilu Fairilu (Thu-Fri)
10:30 Lego Frozen Northern Lights (Mon) / Mickey Mouse (Tue) / Miraculous World: Shanghai - The Legend of Lady Dragon (Wed)
11:00 Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Mon) / Miraculous World: Shanghai - The Legend of Lady Dragon (Tue) / Idol Time PriPara (Thu-Fri)
11:30 Zootopia (Wed)
12:00 Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Tue) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (Thu-Fri)
12:30 Miraculous World: Shanghai - The Legend of Lady Dragon (Mon)
13:30 Marvel Future Avengers
15:00 Catch! Teenieping
16:00 The Lion King (Mon) / Ratatouille (Tue) / Brave (Dub) (Wed) / Finding Nemo (Thu) / Toy Story (Dub) (Fri)
18:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
19:00 Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Mon,Wed) / Miraculous World: Shanghai - The Legend of Lady Dragon (Tue) / Catch! Teenieping (Thu-Fri)
20:00 The Incredibles (Mon) / Aladdin (Tue) / Frozen (Dub) (Wed) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Thu) / Toy Story 2 (Dub) (Fri)
21:30 Toy Story That Time Forgot (Fri)
22:00 Rolling Stars
23:00 Art Odyssey

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2021 - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2021
00:00 Raven's Home
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures
06:30 Puppy Dog Pals
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 Doc McStuffins
07:30 Galaxy Guards
08:00 The Incredibles (Sat) / A Bug's Life (Dub) (Sun)
10:00 Idol Time PriPara (Sat) / Milo Murphy's Law* (Sun)
11:00 Catch! Teenieping
12:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
13:30 Marvel Future Avengers
15:00 Marvel's Spider-Man
16:00 The Lion King (Sat) / Brave (Dub) (Sun)
17:30 Mickey Mouse (Sat)
18:00 Catch! Teenieping
19:00 Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Break Out* (Sat) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Sun)
19:30 Amphibia (Sat)
20:00 Up (Sat) / Ratatouille (Sun)
22:00 Rolling Stars
23:00 Time Traveler Luke

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

And here are more messages from the cast of Descendents to Korean fans:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts