International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Markus Nelis

September 5th would be a neat time for a rebrand on DC Nordic. I first expected it this week since schools started but that didn't happen.

• Agree
Reactions: Rrr

CNFan89x

September 5th would be a neat time for a rebrand on DC Nordic. I first expected it this week since schools started but that didn't happen.
Same for the German feed, since they premiere Vikingskool on that day. But im still not sure if they will ever rebrand...

Rrr

It isnt necessary, its likely they have their own plans, but since schools are slowly starting again and the vacation has ended there really isnt much need to keep the summer look, so right now would be a good opportunity to start with a new rebrand, in my opinion :D

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CZHU September 2022:

Viking Skool - September 12th 18:30
Ghostforce - 1st/2nd 18:30
Molly and the Ghost - 1st-9th 17:30
Amphibia - 3rd/4th 8:50

CassandraRO

It seems DC Arabia will air season 2B of TOH
I'm curious if they will ban or censor some "extreme" episodes for them

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
It seems DC Arabia will air season 2B of TOH
I'm curious if they will ban or censor some "extreme" episodes for them
Technically, they're already doing it right now (and have been doing it since August 15th). Besides, it's the exact same feed as the one in Sub-Saharan Africa, Greece/Cyprus and ex-Yugoslav countries (Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia and North Macedonia), so there's actually a good chance that they won't censor it.

I know that Lightyear was banned from movie theaters in many Arab countries and is (alongside Baymax!) currently unavailable on D+ in the Arab World, but maybe this'll change if the kiss scene between Luz and Amity gets aired on Disney Channel in Arab countries fully uncensored and dubbed into Arabic.

Artan1528

Scandinavia officially rebranded. So far a new ident and the logo updated. I will upload 1080p videos later as I’m going to bed in a few mins.

9CBA022C-6E63-41AE-B7A5-3C0B57A2F625.jpeg

D41AF5CB-891E-4DEB-AB07-22A44A5462C4.jpeg

Update:
And two new bugs, one of them promoting Vikingskool.

5CA81FBA-73C4-4880-8B3D-CEEC3F34ABD9.jpeg

DFFB8C83-A79E-4F13-8BA9-D730301BF423.jpeg

In 15 mins I’ve seen 4-5 new idents, 2 bugs and 2 promos. Hopefully more will come

Last edited:

Francisque

Same for DC Netherlands and maybe DC Belgium (Flanders + Wallonia), but with a different dark blue DOG, and definitely more creativity going on.

DC Scandinavia still has to update many (annoying and frankly replaceable) fillers

Last edited:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The last time Cartoon Network aired Looney Tunes and/or Tom and Jerry (i.e. the classic shorts) was on September 29, 2017, just two days shy of the channel's 25th anniversary.
As of 2022, CN's campaign against bullying is still using the logo it had since its inception.
The latest video of the campaign has the RYW graphics, even though CN USA is ditching the look. Likewise the campaisgn's logo uses a font CN used heavily in the early 2010s and doesn't seem to use a lot anymore,
I wish a happy birthday to Alan Rachins (80) (voice of Clock King and Norman Osborn) and TJ Hill (37) (musical composer for Fancy Nancy, Amphibia, and The Owl House season 1).
gotta catch em all cause he’s greeny phatom

gotta catch em all cause he’s greeny phatom

gotta catch em all cause he’s
greeny phatom
Who else here is enjoying CN's 30th-anniversary live stream? I can say I'm glad they're showing a balanced mix of classic and newer favorites along with some of the old promos.

Featured Posts