International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisque

That Disney Junior DOG looks temporary.. there was red beforehand, I don't why

Surely it'd be better to restore the original logo, with a different logo appearing on the Disney+ tab?

Walker

Mickey Mouse Funhouse will air its first episode on Monday, November 15 at 18:30 ( Turkey Time ) on Disney Junior EMEA.

The reason why it is the color of Disney Junior lettering is probably because the Funhouse program will start.

65sv0nl.png

Last edited:

Insidus

Disney Channel has been renewed through 2024 in Africa I hope there's no loopholes.

Not going to mention the parties as this is strictly a group related to Disney but what happened was a provider renewed their contract with that supplier and mentioned all the stuff staying on that platform.

Two years later, you discover one of those products are being removed from the shelves even after it was announced that it was renewed.

The mind boggling reason was that the product was given a mini extension and they didn't bother to mention that in the agreement.

I'm telling y'all stay alert don't be a victim as well for all we know they might be referring to National Geographic and ESPN
94065bac024a12524d29e33a7ab7c4b0.jpg

Sent from my Hisense U964 using Tapatalk

RegularCapital

Staff member
Disney Channel has been renewed through 2024 in Africa I hope there's no loopholes.

Not going to mention the parties as this is strictly a group related to Disney but what happened was a provider renewed their contract with that supplier and mentioned all the stuff staying on that platform.

Two years later, you discover one of those products are being removed from the shelves even after it was announced that it was renewed.

The mind boggling reason was that the product was given a mini extension and they didn't bother to mention that in the agreement.

I'm telling y'all stay alert don't be a victim as well for all we know they might be referring to National Geographic and ESPN
94065bac024a12524d29e33a7ab7c4b0.jpg

Sent from my Hisense U964 using Tapatalk

Channel24 reported on it today, distribution deals usually last any length of time between 2-5 years, it seems this is at the lower end of the time range, I guess Disney is going to see how things work out in the African market first (as Disney+ hasn't even launched their yet, I guess this is why they had to renew the deal).

For many Africans, satellite TV is their own way to watch television as broadband connections aren't up to scratch or non-existent. This is why I disagreed about Disney pulling the plug on most of Southeast Asia (the region is slightly more developed at least), only focusing on places like Singapore or Japan where Disney actually makes money.

National Geographic is a complicated matter, as Disney doesn't actually own National Geographic, they own a majority of the broadcasting, publishing and media production side of Nat Geo, but any decision with Nat Geo would have to be agreed with the National Geographic Society.

NippyToadster

Disney Channel Poland schedule in December 2021.Well,they hate airing DTVA shows,and even a once-adored Rapunzel;s Tangled Adventures and even finally premiered there Big City Greens got removed from the schedule,making more place for more others,which in the first six hours feels like a Mickey Morning in the US,but it's less Ladybug. (cartoons in bold,all times in CET):
Weekdays:
6:00 Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese (x2)
7:00 Kid vs Kat (x2)
8:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x2)
9:00 BGDCMC (x2)
10:00 Kid vs Kat (x2)
11:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x2)

12:00 Sydney to the Max (x2)
13:00 Raven's Home (x2)
14:00 Bunk'd (x2)
15:00 Gabby Duran (x2)
16:00 Sydney To The Max (x2)
17:00 So Ankward (new episodes up to Dec 10)
17:30 Miraculous Ladybug (x2)
18:30 Gabby Duran (x2,new episodes Mon-Fri at 19:00)
19:30 Raven's Home (x2)
20:30 Bunk'd (x2)
21:30 Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese (one 11 minute episode)
21:55 So Ankward
22:25 Bizzardvark (x2)
23:25 Lab Rats (x2)
00:15 101 Dalmatian Street
00:45 Beat Bugs Forever (x3,5)
02:00 Countrefit Cat (x3)

03:05 Evermoor (x2)
03:50 101 Dalmatian Street (x2)
04:30 Sadie Sparks (x2)
05:15 Rolling with the Ronks (x2)

Weekends:
06:00 The Owl House (x2)
07:00 Sadie Sparks (x2)
08:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x2)

09:00 Raven's Home (x4)
11:00 Sydney To The Max/Gabby Duran & The Unsittables (from Dec 11) (x2)
12:00 Bunk'd (x2)
13:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x2)
14:00 BGDCMC (x2)

15:00 So Ankward (x2)
16:00 Raven's Home/Bizzardvark (from Dec 12),(x2)
17:00 Stuck in the Middle (x2)
18:00 Jessie (x2)
19:00 DCOMs
21:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x2)
22:00 101 Dalmatian Street (x2)
23:00 Beat Bugs Forever (x2)

23:55 Binny and the Ghost (x2)
00:55 101 Dalmatian Street (x2,5)
rest is the same,obiovusly

JedSwag

Here are December and the last for 2021 on Disney Channel Japan

Secrets Of Sulphur Springs (season finale, December 8)
Christmas Again (premieres on Christmas Day)
Mickey and Minnie Wish Upon a Christmas (premieres December 11)
DuckTales: The Last Adventure (premieres December 11)
Legends of the Three Caballeros (premieres December 27)

JedSwag

ICYMI: Disney Channel Taiwan (before closedown on January 1, 2022) has removed the scene of Amity kissing Luz on the cheek on The Owl House episode "Through the Looking Glass Ruins"

The Taiwan channel was under management handled in Singapore.

Also: Disney Channel Russia cancelled The Owl House and won't continue to air new episodes.

Walker

ICYMI: Disney Channel Taiwan (before closedown on January 1, 2022) has removed the scene of Amity kissing Luz on the cheek on The Owl House episode "Through the Looking Glass Ruins"

The Taiwan channel was under management handled in Singapore.

Also: Disney Channel Russia cancelled The Owl House and won't continue to air new episodes.
Why did Disney Channel Russia cancel it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts