International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpongeBobFan2004

NippyToadster

CZHU February 2022:
Miraculous Valentine, Weekend Marathon, Ghostforce
also the same in Poland and RO/BG, but with new episodes of Dwight in Shining Armor

also the same in Poland and RO/BG, but with new episodes of Dwight in Shining Armor
Also, Disney Channel Poland schedule for Feb 28th (cartoons in bold, European and Canadian animations in italics):
6:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x4)
7:45 BGDCMC (x1,5)
8:20 Big City Greens (x2)
9:15 Dog with a Blog (x2)
10:05 Jessie (x2)
10:55 Miraculous Ladybug (x4)
12:45 Kid vs Kat
13:15 Raven's Home (x2)
14:10 Gabby Duran (x2)
15:00 Dwight in Shining Armor (x2, new episodes Mon-Fri from 14th to 25th Feb at 15:30)
16:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x3)
17:30 Ghostforce (NETWORK PREMIERE,maybe new eps Mon-Fri at 17:30)
18:00 BGDCMC (x2)
19:00 Sydney To The Max (x2)
20:00 Bunk'd (x2)
21:00 Miraculous Ladybug
21:30 Ghostforce
22:00 Dwight in Shining Armor (x2)
23:00 Kirby Buckets (x2)
00:00-06:00 the same as it was.
I think that Miraculous timeslots are mostly for Ghostforce reruns, and almost nothing from original animation, outside of Big City Greens at mornings at the breakfast block and 101 Dalmatian Street at midnights.

Mod note: Double posts merged. Please use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Also, Disney Channel Poland schedule for Feb 28th (cartoons in bold, European and Canadian animations in italics):
6:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x4)
7:45 BGDCMC (x1,5)
8:20 Big City Greens (x2)
9:15 Dog with a Blog (x2)
10:05 Jessie (x2)
10:55 Miraculous Ladybug (x4)
12:45 Kid vs Kat
13:15 Raven's Home (x2)
14:10 Gabby Duran (x2)
15:00 Dwight in Shining Armor (x2, new episodes Mon-Fri from 14th to 25th Feb at 15:30)
16:00 Miraculous Ladybug (x3)
17:30 Ghostforce (NETWORK PREMIERE,maybe new eps Mon-Fri at 17:30)
18:00 BGDCMC (x2)
19:00 Sydney To The Max (x2)
20:00 Bunk'd (x2)
21:00 Miraculous Ladybug
21:30 Ghostforce
22:00 Dwight in Shining Armor (x2)
23:00 Kirby Buckets (x2)
00:00-06:00 the same as it was.
I think that Miraculous timeslots are mostly for Ghostforce reruns, and almost nothing from original animation, outside of Big City Greens at mornings at the breakfast block and 101 Dalmatian Street at midnights.
Where do you obtain these schedules? And is there a way for me to get schedules for Disney Channel Scandinavia for February 2022?

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Disney Channel HUN-CZE continuity fragments, along with the beginning of a Gravity Falls episode, circa January 2013.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Today,the Hungarian,Czech,Turkish,Romanian and Polish dubs for The Owl House season 1 were added on Disney+
Shocking that the Czech and Hungarian dubs were actually made for this show, despite Disney Channel CE literally never picking up the show to begin with—even before the Russia-esque anti-LGBT amendments were actually signed into law in Hungary!

Last edited:

Walker

Today,the Hungarian,Czech,Turkish,Romanian and Polish dubs for The Owl House season 1 were added on Disney+
I saw a news that Disney+ will start in Turkey in Summer 2022. For any show on Disney+, is the Voice option available in all countries, or is there a voice option for your current country? Are there Jetix shows as well?

When i click Disney Plus Turkey website, only Disney+ DOG (or logo) and notify me ( Turkish: Beni haberdar et ) are written at the bottom. Can you access Disney+ Turkey's website? If you can access their site, can you tell me the price?

1642009501997.png

Last edited:

CNRO

I saw a news that Disney+ will start in Turkey in Summer 2022. For any show on Disney+, is the Voice option available in all countries, or is there a voice option for your current country? Are there Jetix shows as well?

When i click Disney Plus Turkey website, only Disney+ DOG (or logo) and notify me ( Turkish: Beni haberdar et ) are written at the bottom. Can you access Disney+ Turkey's website? If you can access their site, can you tell me the price?

View attachment 293785
I don't have acces to Disney+,also I have no clue since I'm not from Turkey (a friend told me about those news)

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes

View attachment 293785
Here in Denmark, I've noticed that some programs (e.g. a tiny of Phineas and Ferb episodes, a tiny handful of Amphibia episodes etc.) do indeed have Turkish audio tracks (or subtitles) available. In fact, there's even an Amphibia episode on Disney+ where the Hungarian audio track is literally identical to the Turkish one for no discernible reason!

As for Jetix programs, don't expect shows that aired on Jetix unless they are fully owned by The Walt Disney Company. In fact, the only one that has a reasonable shot of appearing on the Turkish Disney+ is Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, which is fully owned by Disney and is already available on Disney+ in some countries.

And I've tried accessing the Turkish website on my phone, but it just redirects me to disneyplus.com, which then redirects me to Help and Support because Disney+ can only be accessed through the official app on mobile devices.

Walker

Here in Denmark, I've noticed that some programs (e.g. a tiny of Phineas and Ferb episodes, a tiny handful of Amphibia episodes etc.) do indeed have Turkish audio tracks (or subtitles) available. In fact, there's even an Amphibia episode on Disney+ where the Hungarian audio track is literally identical to the Turkish one for no discernible reason!

As for Jetix programs, don't expect shows that aired on Jetix unless they are fully owned by The Walt Disney Company. In fact, the only one that has a reasonable shot of appearing on the Turkish Disney+ is Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, which is fully owned by Disney and is already available on Disney+ in some countries.

And I've tried accessing the Turkish website on my phone, but it just redirects me to disneyplus.com, which then redirects me to Help and Support because Disney+ can only be accessed through the official app on mobile devices.
I loved Galactic Football, Planet Sketch, and Ying Yang Yo! shows on Jetix. Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! I guess the show wasn't dubbed by Disney in my country. If I'm wrong, Saran Digital Studios dubbed it. We can probably watch this Disney+ show with Turkish subtitles or Turkish audio (if an agreement is made with Saran Digital Studios).

By the way, are the shows I'm İn The Band, Zeke and Luther and Aaron Stone also available? They're also Disney made. If those shows are available, they will probably make Turkish voices again in my country or they will agree with Saran. Saran dubbed those shows.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
I loved Galactic Football, Planet Sketch, and Ying Yang Yo! shows on Jetix. Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! I guess the show wasn't dubbed by Disney in my country. If I'm wrong, Saran Digital Studios dubbed it. We can probably watch this Disney+ show with Turkish subtitles or Turkish audio (if an agreement is made with Saran Digital Studios).

By the way, are the shows I'm İn The Band, Zeke and Luther and Aaron Stone also available? They're also Disney made. If those shows are available, they will probably make Turkish voices again in my country or they will agree with Saran. Saran dubbed those shows.
Galactik Football (which aired on Jetix and carried over to Disney XD) isn't on Disney+ in my country, though another show produced by the same company that also aired on Disney XD (Dude, That's My Ghost!) actually is on Disney+ where I live, so there might hope for Galactik Football to be added in the future. Planet Sketch is a third-party show that was never made specifically with Jetix or Disney XD in mind, so I highly doubt that it's ever coming to Disney+ in the future unless a deal between Disney and Aardman Animations is made. And Yin Yang Yo! could come to Disney+ some time in the foreseeable future, but it'll likely come to the United States first.

I've checked Disney+ in my country, and they've just recently added the entire first and second seasons of Zeke and Luther. The third season isn't available in my country for some reason, but it is available in others. Unfortunately for you, I can't seem to find a Turkish dub at all in the audio settings, despite other languages being available (including Danish). As for I'm in the Band and Aaron Stone, I haven't been able to find either show on Disney+, and I don't even think they're available in any country at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts