International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Strangely, it looks like Disney Channel Portugal is premiering the Disney+ original series Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life on April 8th. Isn't the show already available on Disney+ basically everywhere, Portugal included?

Also, Disney Channel Portugal looks like it might become the very first Disney Channel feed to get upcoming European Disney Channel co-production The Unstoppable Yellow Yeti, with the show releasing on the feed in May.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Strangely, it looks like Disney Channel Portugal is premiering the Disney+ original series Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life on April 8th. Isn't the show already available on Disney+ basically everywhere, Portugal included?

Also, Disney Channel Portugal looks like it might become the very first Disney Channel feed to get upcoming European Disney Channel co-production The Unstoppable Yellow Yeti, with the show releasing on the feed in May.

I'm seeing suspicions that Portugal, given the success of the as-of-yet-still-FOX-branded channels, will be used as a guinea pig to assess if the linear Disney/STAR will remain profitable for now.

Either that or EU quotas for the long term, as the series was animated in France.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Disney Channel Germany is finally premiering The Ghost and Molly McGee (officially known in German as Der Geist und Molly McGee) on April 25th. A German-dubbed episode has been added to Disney+, and Disney Channel Germany's YouTube channel has uploaded a German-dubbed clip of the show:

Francisque

Following the Discovery Channel moves, it seems Nat Geo Sweden+Norway+Denmark feeds have been merged (the Finnish one remains separate), I'll take a look to see whether that has resulted in a change on presentation, e.g. textless promos
Is a friend from the Scandinavian area like @dcbanners and @Artan1528 able to check?

My Scandinavian streams don't work!

Francisque

Sorry for the triple post in a row, although not exactly "back-to-back" either, but I wanted to inform you:

Nat Geo "Scandinavia" still has opt out on promos as well as adverts (like on Discovery Channel Noridcs) , and on screen graphics all in their original language, unlike DC Nordics

Artan1528

Give me an hour or so and I might be able to upload a continuity of Nat Geo and the DC easter graphics in 1080i.

EDIT: Had some issues with the recording device. Will get them tomorrow.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
DC BE premiered Droners today at 15:30.

The Life and Crimes of Scrooge McDuck! will premiere on April 21st. Only one skipped episode left. (the Christmas one)

NippyToadster

Disney Channel Poland in May:
- The Worst Witch premieres on Disney Channel Poland (it also aired on a brief time on US Disney Channel) starting from May 16th at 7 pm (new episodes at 7:40 pm)
- New Ghostforce episodes starting from 23rd May at 5:30 pm

NippyToadster

And there is also a Disney Channel Poland schedule starting from 2nd May (all times in CET, cartoons in bold, european and canadian productions in italics):
Weekdays:
6:00 AM: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (x3)
7:25 AM: Ghostforce (x2)
8:20 AM: The Ghost & Molly McGee (x2)
9:20 AM: Big City Greens (x2,5)
10:30 AM: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (x2)
11:25 AM: Ghostforce (x2)
12:25 PM: The Ghost & Molly McGee
12:55 PM: Big City Greens (x2)
1:50 PM: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (x2,maybe with Polish sign translation)
2:45 PM: Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese (x2,5)
3:55 PM: The Ghost & Molly McGee (x2)
4:50 PM: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (x2)
5:50 PM: Ghostforce (x1,5)
6:30 PM Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
7:00 PM: So Ankward (x2)
8:15 PM: Find Me In Paris (x2)
9:15 PM: Gabby Duran & The Unsittables (x2)
10:15 PM: Bunk'd (x2)
11:15 PM: Kirby Buckets (x2, until May 6th)/ Hotel Transywania: The Series (from 9th May, x2,5)
12:00 AM-6:00 AM the same schedule as it was
Weekends:
6:00 AM: Tangled:The Series/ Rapunzel's Tangled Adventures (x2)
6:55 AM: The Ghost & Molly McGee (x2)
7:50 AM: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (x4)
9:45 AM: Ghostforce (x3)
11:15 AM: Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese
11:30 AM: The Ghost & Molly McGee (x3)
1:00 PM: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (x2)
1:55 PM: Big City Greens (x2)
2:55 PM: Ghostforce (x3)
4:25 PM: The Ghost & Molly McGee (x2)
5:20 PM: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (x3)
6:45 PM: Ghostforce (one 11-minute episode)
7:00 PM: Secrets of Selphur Springs (x2, Saturdays)/ Movie (Sundays)
8:00 PM: Gabby Duran & The Unsittables (x2, Saturdays)
9:00 PM: So Ankward (x2)
10:15 PM: Raven's Home (x2)
11:15 PM: A.N.T Farm (x2)
12:15 AM-6 AM: same schedule as always

This is a very boring schedule, with too much Ghostforce and Miraculous reruns, and also TGAMM and BCG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts