International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
I've finally done it, after many months, over 100+ sources (which doesn't include the sources on the supplement articles), I've finally completed my article/wiki page about The History of Disney Channel UK 1995-2020.

View attachment 299402
Well done, something as detailed as this, with loads of info and over 100+ sources is very challenging to do.

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
Looking at the Disney Channel EMNA new rebranded bumpers again, it really grew on me overtime.

It has that Ribbon Era-esque feel to it, but also feels new and fresh and completely different. It has that Disney Plus feel to it, and it looks really nice.

The loss of the Mickey ears is a bit jarring, but I don't mind it as I'm not a big fan of the "i" with the Mickey head anyway.

In my opinion, this new rebrand should've come to the US because what we got here right now feels very stale and bland (and it little bit outdated now), and it really needs a new makeover.

Yeah, it would be sad that the Wand ID bumpers will be gone if they decided to go down that route, but it's best to evolve with the times instead of regressing and nostalgia pandering.

I heard some people didn't care for the new EMNA bumpers, and that's fine, but honestly, I'll take the new one over 2014 to current US branding any freaking day of the week(and I don't care what anyone says), but that's just me.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Rrr

Artan1528

Sorry for the double post, but a Zombies 3 ident aired saying it will premiere on the 26th at 5pm. I'll try to record it.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

I wouldn't say DC US look is that bland. I doubt they'll get this look that other countries will get. Instead US will probably make their own rebrand again, maybe similar to the one currently on with some differences. I still like the DC US look and fits to be honest, and I wish Europe used it but whatever, the upcoming one is pretty good. Still giving those Disney+ vibes and it really fits to modern DC anyway.

RONTV

I can't wait for it
Also I find out that from September 12th Disney Channel RO/BG will premiere the live-action show called The Worst Witch
Why there is a show that was made for Netflix and CBBC if it's not a Disney show? Also, that show is currently reruns on M2 Hungary.

sorin96

Why there is a show that was made for Netflix and CBBC if it's not a Disney show? Also, that show is currently reruns on M2 Hungary.
I mean,that's not the only CBBC show that it's on Disney RO/BG right now,we have also So Awkward
Also The Worst Witch aired on Disney in US as well

CassandraRO

I wouldn't say DC US look is that bland. I doubt they'll get this look that other countries will get. Instead US will probably make their own rebrand again, maybe similar to the one currently on with some differences. I still like the DC US look and fits to be honest, and I wish Europe used it but whatever, the upcoming one is pretty good. Still giving those Disney+ vibes and it really fits to modern DC anyway.
Well that's the point for this rebrand.Most of DC feeds have Disney+ so...yea

Rrr

Disney Channel Denmarks YT uploaded the first episode on Vikingscool with the new branding , the other channels haven’t uploaded it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts