International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Nelis

September 5th would be a neat time for a rebrand on DC Nordic. I first expected it this week since schools started but that didn't happen.

• Agree
Reactions: Rrr

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
September 5th would be a neat time for a rebrand on DC Nordic. I first expected it this week since schools started but that didn't happen.
Same for the German feed, since they premiere Vikingskool on that day. But im still not sure if they will ever rebrand...

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Why would it rebrand if it’s back to school? Makes sense it didn't

Rrr

It isnt necessary, its likely they have their own plans, but since schools are slowly starting again and the vacation has ended there really isnt much need to keep the summer look, so right now would be a good opportunity to start with a new rebrand, in my opinion :D

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CZHU September 2022:

Viking Skool - September 12th 18:30
Ghostforce - 1st/2nd 18:30
Molly and the Ghost - 1st-9th 17:30
Amphibia - 3rd/4th 8:50

CassandraRO

It seems DC Arabia will air season 2B of TOH
I'm curious if they will ban or censor some "extreme" episodes for them

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
It seems DC Arabia will air season 2B of TOH
I'm curious if they will ban or censor some "extreme" episodes for them
Technically, they're already doing it right now (and have been doing it since August 15th). Besides, it's the exact same feed as the one in Sub-Saharan Africa, Greece/Cyprus and ex-Yugoslav countries (Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia and North Macedonia), so there's actually a good chance that they won't censor it.

I know that Lightyear was banned from movie theaters in many Arab countries and is (alongside Baymax!) currently unavailable on D+ in the Arab World, but maybe this'll change if the kiss scene between Luz and Amity gets aired on Disney Channel in Arab countries fully uncensored and dubbed into Arabic.

Artan1528

Scandinavia officially rebranded. So far a new ident and the logo updated. I will upload 1080p videos later as I’m going to bed in a few mins.

9CBA022C-6E63-41AE-B7A5-3C0B57A2F625.jpeg

D41AF5CB-891E-4DEB-AB07-22A44A5462C4.jpeg

Update:
And two new bugs, one of them promoting Vikingskool.

5CA81FBA-73C4-4880-8B3D-CEEC3F34ABD9.jpeg

DFFB8C83-A79E-4F13-8BA9-D730301BF423.jpeg

In 15 mins I’ve seen 4-5 new idents, 2 bugs and 2 promos. Hopefully more will come

Last edited:

Francisque

Same for DC Netherlands and maybe DC Belgium (Flanders + Wallonia), but with a different dark blue DOG, and definitely more creativity going on.

DC Scandinavia still has to update many (annoying and frankly replaceable) fillers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts