International Disney+ News Thread

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Apparently, Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3 will not be coming to Disney+ in Denmark on July 15th. There's no listing for the film on the Danish Disney+, even though I've seen that the trailer has already been dubbed and subtitled into Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and even Finnish.

RegularCapital

Staff member
France’s Bouygues Telecom has launched a new bundled offering that combines Disney+ and local SVOD offering Salto.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Hugo Speer has been dropped from the Star on Disney+ TV series sequel to The Full Monty due to inappropriate misconduct allegations against him.
Here's what's coming to Disney+ UK in September.

Last edited:

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Just noticed that they actually went ahead and added an English dub of Snowdrop to Disney+. This dub was produced in the United States by Roundabout Entertainment (a company that appears to specialize in producing English-language dubbing of foreign-language live-action films and TV series for streaming services). Currently, the dubbing is only available for episodes 3, 4 and 5.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3 is officially releasing on Disney+ in Nordic countries on September 30th—a very conspicuous delay from the U.S. release date of July 15th. Very strange overall, given that the entire film was already dubbed and subtitled into Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish when it was initially released.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Disney+ in Denmark has added the entire fourth season of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, as well as the complete third season of Sydney to the Max. All episodes for both respective seasons can be watched with Danish dubbing. Oddly enough, the Swedish and Norwegian dubbings for Sydney to the Max season 3 are not available to me, even though the Danish one is.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Disney+ in the UK/Republic of Ireland has already added Fillmore!, marking the animated Disney series' official Disney+ world premiere. The show's previously unknown and never-seen-before widescreen HD prints have been officially released to the general public for the very first time, and the Disney vault has actually been opened up for once!

GRPHX

Disney+ in the UK/Republic of Ireland has already added Fillmore!, marking the animated Disney series' official Disney+ world premiere. The show's previously unknown and never-seen-before widescreen HD prints have been officially released to the general public for the very first time, and the Disney vault has actually been opened up for once!
Are there any possibilities about W.I.T.C.H., A.T.O.M. or even any kind of Saban/Fox Kids contents will be 16:9 HD format in platform? What do you think? Maybe they are waiting customer for that much time just remastering and will stream them with high quality?

But 90's Marvel cartoons needs a Remaster firstly like HBOMax DC Universe and SRMTHG should be changing with 16:9 HD prints.

New details revealed for Disney+ UK's first original series Wedding Season.
Rom-Com and Action-Thriller are together? Interesting! I prefer it will be Turkish original with our most talented Turkish actors and actresses but I'm still ok for this kind of strange genred series

Last edited:

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Not only did Lightyear drop on Disney+ here in Denmark today, we also got more stuff on the platform as well. For instance, the entire third season of Fancy Nancy Clancy was added, so that series is now complete on Disney+ for once.

RegularCapital

Staff member
Disney+ to be available on Foxtel set-top boxes in Australia.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Today, Disney+ in Denmark added the first 25 episodes from Bluey's season 3, on the same day as countries like the U.S. and UK! Also, in addition to the globally available I Am Groot CG-animated shorts, the Danish Disney+ also got the first season of Binny and the Ghost (with all episodes available to watch with dubbing in Danish or English, or even in the original German).

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Today, Disney+ in Denmark finally added Darkwing Duck after all this time. All episodes can be watched with Danish dubbing. The final batch of Spidey and His Amazing Friends episodes also dropped today, also with Danish dubbing available.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Disney+ in Denmark added the first season of Goldie & Bear today. All episodes have Danish dubbing available. Not sure why only season 1 was added over here, even though all season 2 episodes already have dubbing in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish available on Disney+.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Earlier today, they added the complete series of Malcolm in the Middle to Disney+ in Denmark (all seven seasons). All episodes are available subtitled in Danish.

They also added the third and final season of Elena of Avalor to Disney+ over here, with all episodes for that series dubbed into Danish.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts