International Disney+ News Thread

JedSwag

Here are the highlights on what's coming this October 2021 on Disney+ Hotstar Thailand:

Black Widow, Muppets Haunted Mansion, Love Victor (season 2), Among the Stars, Under Wraps (2021), Hocus Pocus and more...

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

JedSwag

Disney+ South Korea will reportedly launch the "Running Man" spin-off, "Running Man: Playing More Than Running".

On October 14, there will be a Disney+ APAC Content Showcase, it will showcase the content heading to Disney+ throughout Asia-Pacific.

Last edited:

RegularCapital

French TV provider Free has integrated Disney+ in its Freebox Delta avec Player Devialet and Freebox One products, enabling subscribers to watch the streamer directly via these devices. Free is also offering access to Disney+ at no additional charge for the first six months.

RegularCapital

Disney+ EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) has appointed Evert van der Veer as VP of programming, based in Amsterdam he joined Disney on 4th October and is now responsible for shaping Disney+ programming strategy across EMEA. He will also travel regularly to London and other EMEA markets.

Marty

OOT

Sorry i new member here while i don't have anything about disney channel, anything here had problem about mistake or error content about Disney+ ?. like censored or cut content

malurian

Disney+ coming to Taiwan on Nov 12 (same day as "Disney+ Day" and South Korea launch), Hong Kong on Nov 16. Subscription prices announced.

Taiwan: NT$270 (US$9.62) per month or NT$2,790 per year

Hong Kong: HK$73 (US$8.97) per month or HK$738 per year

JedSwag

Disney+ APAC Content Showcase has announce new content from Asian Pacific which will come next year.

Rookies, Blackpink: The Movie, Summer Time Rendering, Tokyo MER, Twisted Wonderland and more...

malurian

Malaysian animated action series Ejen Ali's third season to be Disney+ Hotstar exclusive for Southeast Asian territories.

Edit: Added similar Twitter post with video teaser.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my thesis film ony my strugles with being atypical
khuddle wrote on AdrenalineRush1996's profile.
Grats to you and Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday to a great voice actor that is Eric Bauza!
So, in the animated series Jellystone!, has anyone noticed that Snorky's design is based off what he looked like in the first season of The Banana Splits Adventure Hour rather than in the second season of said show?
I'm officially 25 years old.

Featured Posts