International Disney+ News Thread

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
They actually went back and replaced the terrible Polish lector voice-over audio track on the original High School Musical movie with the official Polish dubbed version. Pretty cool if you ask me! Plus, they added the Turkish dub for that movie as well!

Additionally, The Simpsons Movie is also now available with Turkish dubbing on Disney+.

Last edited:

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
This June, they've added Space Chickens in Space to the Danish Disney+ June 1st, and they've also added Mission Force One (but strangely not the rest of Miles from Tomorrowland) on the same version of the platform on June 8th. Here's a screenshot showing Mission Force One on the front page of the Danish Disney+:
Screenshot_20220610-140241.png

When they added Mission Force One in Nordic countries, they added Danish, Swedish and Norwegian dubbing to all episodes, along with Finnish subtitles.

Also, they added Delicacies Destiny on June 8th, a Mandarin-language Chinese drama billed as a Disney+ original on the platform. The whole thing has been dubbed into English (as well as several other languages).

And in other Disney Channel/Disney Junior/Playhouse Disney/Toon Disney/Disney XD-related news, they're adding 101 Dalmatians: The Series (the older show from the 90s, which is completely distinct from 101 Dalmatian Street) on June 15th, all three seasons of Gargoyles on June 22nd (which might as well be the very first time the series sees its official debut in Denmark), and season 2 of Gigantosaurus on June 29th.

Last edited:

GRPHX

What a shame. Disney completely forget their's Saban Library. Stream is a content adding job and content is king nowadays. We want a little-bit nostalgia and also want watcihng some Saban/FoxChildren Cartoons again. I'm a little bit Anti-Disney Fan because of Disney have been ruined Saban Library availability for more than 13 years. In my country Saban/FoxKids cartoons more popular then Kim Possible or Recess believe or not it's doesn't matter.

I want to see back Diabolik, Atom, Witch, Nascar Racers, Spy Dogs, Walter Melon, Eek! The Cat, Life With Louie, Mad Jack The Pirate and more. I hope Disney will take action for CEE/EE countries for will bring back this awesome cartoons. Some one is paraziting when the topic open but i can't start any conversation some one who has disabelities and obsessed Disney fan. Yes.

JaredCap43™

Here comes Ugly Thomas!
What a shame. Disney completely forget their's Saban Library. Stream is a content adding job and content is king nowadays. We want a little-bit nostalgia and also want watcihng some Saban/FoxChildren Cartoons again. I'm a little bit Anti-Disney Fan because of Disney have been ruined Saban Library availability for more than 13 years. In my country Saban/FoxKids cartoons more popular then Kim Possible or Recess believe or not it's doesn't matter.

I want to see back Diabolik, Atom, Witch, Nascar Racers, Spy Dogs, Walter Melon, Eek! The Cat, Life With Louie, Mad Jack The Pirate and more. I hope Disney will take action for CEE/EE countries for will bring back this awesome cartoons. Some one is paraziting when the topic open but i can't get any conversation some one who has disabelities. Yes.
I was already thinking about doing a "What If" thread of if Viacom bough the Fox Kids library instead of Disney.

GRPHX

I was already thinking about doing a "What If" thread of if Viacom bough the Fox Kids library instead of Disney.
Viacom, FoxKids buys %50 Saban's stake or WarnerBros buys FoxKids and Saban. Doesn't matter "What If.." who buys or who takes this library. It must be very better for rest of the Saban Library's availability. Disney could use DIC and SABAN for their's Hanna Barbera in the past but Disney didn't manage it.

Someone is really pushing the forum members to when members will talking about Saban Library but this titles directly competitors of Viacom or CN. The Powerpuffgirls is exist on HBOMax but Life With Louie doesn't exist on Disney+. What kind of garbage is this?

Last edited by a moderator:

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
The international Disney+ UI is now available in Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian, Greek and Turkish.

Edit: Gotta admit that some of these new official localized logos for the seven new UI languages look fairly cheap and low-effort to me. They also added the Romanian and Slovak dubbings of that Chip n' Dale movie.

Last edited:

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Weirdly enough, Disney+ in some of the newly-launched territories that got the service on June 14th already has the entire second season of The Owl House, including episodes that aren't even available on the U.S. Disney+ yet. I know this because earlier today, I accessed the newly-launched Montenegrin version of Disney+ using my VPN (BTW, Montenegro gets Disney+ in English only).

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

Here comes Ugly Thomas!
Happy Endings is now available on Disney+ UK's Star hub as it became available yesterday.
Five Spider-Man films are coming to Disney+ UK tomorrow.
Praying that Spectacular Spider-Man will be on Disney+ someday (even if it's only in the UK).

GRPHX

Still any Saban Library content doesn't exist on Disney+. What a wonderful streaming platform yeah! Disney could be pay a lot of money for Sony actually Saban Library more cheaper than it. Because they are Disney's property. Anyway I don't say anything to worth. Disney is Disney.

But I miss them so much.
6-EA798-BE-DAE9-4-E16-820-A-0-A69-BA29-E4-F9 (1).jpg

Last edited:

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Disney+ in some of the newly-launched European territories surprisingly enough actually does have King of the Hill fully available on the platform. I accessed the Albanian Disney+ today using a VPN and can confirm that this is the case.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Additionally this June, Disney+ in Denmark has added the classic 90s 101 Dalmatians animated series (which has already been dubbed into Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish) on June 15th.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Disney+ in Denmark and other Nordic countries just added Gargoyles today. All seasons are included.

I don't think this show has ever aired on television in Denmark, whether dubbed or subtitled, and currently, the series is only offered with subtitles in the Nordic languages on D+. But hey, at least it's finally available here.

Last edited:

malurian

The third season of Malaysian animated series Ejen Ali debuted on Disney+ Hotstar in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, and Disney+ in Singapore on 25 June.

1656178919968.png

They even promoted it with a 3D billboard in the middle of KL.

Edit: Swapped tweets for image/YouTube video after experiencing display issues.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Streaker Prower wrote on Otakuninja2006's profile.
Hey Otakuninja2006, I want to see more of your Nickelodeon Slam Schedules please
Pixar's Ratatouille is 15 years old today.

It looks like Paget Brewster didn't know that DuckTales would end at season 3 given the surprise she felt when she was told about this at the last recording.
themidnightlore wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
A moment of silence for TCM, that got kicked out from the avatar. Joking aside, the avatar rocks nice the corporate WBD colours.

The winner of this matchup is The Muppet Movie, which got 3 votes. Follow That Bird got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Mulan and Kung Fu Panda.

Featured Posts