International Disney+ News Thread

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
FX series The Premise will be a Star Original on Disney+ UK.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Legion will become available on Disney+ UK later this month.

JedSwag

The Big Leap will stream to Disney+ UK, this 1st December

Snowdrop will drop to Disney+ South Korea on December 19 (will possibly also include Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan on the same month)

The trailer for Outrun by Running Man, which will release this Friday on Disney+ South Korea's launch

Last edited:

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Here's the November 2021 Highlights for Disney+ international

Japan

Thailand (Disney+ Hotstar)

India (Disney+ Hotstar; first half of November)

France
Glad, Old Proud Family release in thai. idk if this is apply in all southeast asia?

Markus Nelis

Disney+ Finland is 1.99 euros for one month for new subscribers. A limited time thing. Then it's a little cheaper after that with 7.99 a month.

JedSwag

Disney+ Singapore will add more Asian series and movies, after adding Outrun by Running Man, 24: Japan and Tokyo MER, on November 16 (same day as the Hong Kong version releases).

11/16/21

Disney+ Singapore has now added Mandarin Chinese language on the UI, the same day when the Hong Kong version launches

Last edited:

JedSwag

Free Guy will officially streamed in Disney+ Hotstar in Malaysia and Thailand on the 1st December (unclear for Indonesia to stream the movie as well)

Here are the December (and the last for) 2021 Highlights on Disney+ Japan

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
In my current country (Denmark), not only is the lineup on Disney+ different from that of the UK (or other countries that users on this thread talk about), but it's disheartening that I have to acknowledge that Instagram is the only social media service where Disney+ Denmark is officially present. They announce weekly news every Friday or so. They don't even have Amphibia at all for some reason. We do have the Star hub, however.

Here's the news for week 47 of 2021:

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes

Here's December 2021 highlights for Disney+ in Denmark. Remember though that this is incomplete, and some programs might be slipping their way into the Disney+ lineup unannounced (aside from a brief mention on Disney+'s Instagram page).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts