International HBO Max News Thread

RegularCapital

WarnerMedia International has appointed Canal+ executive Vera Peltekian as VP and commissioning editor of original production for France. Based in Paris, Vera will commission original programming for HBO Max. Because of her connections at Canal+, this could possibly be a way to persuade Canal+ to exit the OCS partnership (and also possibly and more importantly Orange), so HBO Max can launch early in France

AdrenalineRush1996

The service has now arrived in Spain and in the Nordic regions as it launched there last Tuesday.

Markus Nelis

I don't know about other Nordic countries but in Finland who subscribe this month can get a cheap deal of 4.49 euros a month. The deal isn't going to end. I for example subscribed to the service and I have to pay this much only. Some people have been critical with it but I like this.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I don't know about other Nordic countries but in Finland who subscribe this month can get a cheap deal of 4.49 euros a month. The deal isn't going to end. I for example subscribed to the service and I have to pay this much only. Some people have been critical with it but I like this.
Can you please tell us if Samurai Jack season 5 and Young Justice season 3 and 4 are available on HBO Max Nordic? I would love to know.

AdrenalineRush1996

Argentine drama High Tide will debut on HBO Max Central Europe next year.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Samurai Jack S5 yes, Young Justice no.
Thank you :) I have another question: is HBO Max Nordic available in Spanish? Can you watch the programs / put the settings in Spanish?

If HBO Max ever comes to Belgium, I would totally pay for it if I could watch everything in English, Dutch, French and Swedish. So I really hope the languages will be somewhat unified like on Netflix and Disney+.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Much like Sandra Equihua, Lauren Faust also tried pitching her own version of Jem And The Holograms. Much like with Sandra, her pitch didn't go through when the live action movie bombed.

According to Xiaolinpedia, "Xiaolin Chronicles" was supposed to be a three-season saga. Instead, a fan made a huge scandal across the internet because of the show's hiatus and demanded the show back. Even worse, the show's creative force and some of the international VAs passed away shortly after the show ended. How about that?

Apparently, Josh Keaton was in a boy band when he was a teenager.
Help me, i have curse of globo 2021 logo, in which graphic is my passion, forcing to change my pfp to that globo logo.
UPDATE: I AM UNCURSED!

Featured Posts