Francisque

I hate to state the obvious, but CN Italy and Boomerang Italy are also WBD, and they're paying and always have been.

We'll only hate to wait until a proper amalgamation of the company's management's to see mergers or closures and flattening of channels, and so on

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
I hate to state the obvious, but CN Italy and Boomerang Italy are also WBD, and they're paying and always have been.

We'll only hate to wait until a proper amalgamation of the company's management's to see mergers or closures and flattening of channels, and so on
a k2/boing merger would be too scary

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
The Pop (UK) family of channels's schedules
Pop - Schedule | POP
Pop Max - Schedule Pop Max | POP
Tiny Pop - Schedule | Tiny POP

As you can see, not the best schedules, Pop and Tiny Pop, while airing new shows and episodes often, even Pop having a rebrand in 2020, are slowly declining, as for Pop Max, it is clearly dying, not airing anything new for months, (maybe for the last few years, I don't watch these channels so I don’t know), not having its own website, instead it's part of the Pop website, and it not being on Virgin Media (which I have).

Francisque

Pop Max not having its own website is kind of expected, with these smaller channels.

Said that, it serves no purpose anymore

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Canal Panda has picked up the rights to air Latin American animated series Meteo Heroes in Portugal, Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique, São Tomé and Príncipe and Equatorial Guinea.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ|Christmas arc!|#DisneyPlusPH
Canal Panda has picked up the rights to air Latin American animated series Meteo Heroes in Portugal, Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique, São Tomé and Príncipe and Equatorial Guinea.
First Cartoonito Italy, then PBS Kids and now....... Canal Panda?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
BBC Children’s and Education has announced a new slate of programs for CBBC and CBeebies.

RegularCapital

Pop Max not having its own website is kind of expected, with these smaller channels.

Said that, it serves no purpose anymore

They made an effort to add POP Max to the POP Player when the app launched last November, now everyone can watch the channel (on Freeview Play, Internet TV Apps, Phones, Tablets etc.)

Branding info about KizMom, the channel that replaced Nickelodeon in South Korea:

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
The POP Player stuff seems pretty nice. Good to know that Narrative throws some love to the kids channels. You can't say the same about Great! TV, sadly.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost there to the Round of 16 matches tomorrow.
Top 5 Best Reality Shows of All Time:

5. Total Drama
4. Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged
3. Mudkipz
2. Zelda CDi Cutscenes
1. LazyTown

81ECBwS-AgL._RI_.jpg
My turn! I always encourage people to visit my Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse blog via my sig for every issue, but the truth is my Drawing Board Thread has a lot of content not seen on the blog including Linear Notes, character profiles, Updates and even discussion! Check it out!

The second trailer's come out and people are still kvetching about Mario's voice. Get over it, already. Could Charles Martinet pull off a decent Mario voice? Of course he could, but he's not a famous Hollywood actor and Illumination/Nintendo doesn't want just gamers coming to see this movie. Stop acting like Hollywood hasn't cast big name stars in animated movies dozens of times before.
The fact that Santa delivers coal to Darkseid feels fitting.

Featured Posts