Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Dreamworks release New Episode or Final Batch Season 4 For Boss Baby Back In Business on dreamworks asia start 2 May everyday at 5:00 PM

web_Boss_Baby_BacQk_in_Business_New_Episodes_2022_04_29_05_43_26.jpg

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Dick and Dom are bringing back their CBBC show Dick and Dom in da Bungalow as a tour to mark the show's 20th anniversary this September.

Moleoman

Minimax Hungary continuities from August 2011 - features early version of 2011-2013 ad bumpers. The channel at that point already aired random idents after closedown bumper, while the on-screen bug still wasn't moved yet:

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
True and I recall watching the channel when it was available in Portugal during the early 2000s.
Didn't knew that Portugal used to get it! I presume it also aired in Spain or?
Since I'm here, could I ask you which Locomotion "era" you preferred? The Hearst-Claxson era, the Hearst-Corus era or the very short Sony one? Now that I think, the newer logo was introduced near to the joint venture change? Still wondering what the Canadians of Corus wanted to do with a LATAM kids channel. Not that would be the last time they would have a joint venture together. The Canadian Cosmo(politan TV) was that.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Didn't knew that Portugal used to get it! I presume it also aired in Spain or?
Since I'm here, could I ask you which Locomotion "era" you preferred? The Hearst-Claxson era, the Hearst-Corus era or the very short Sony one? Now that I think, the newer logo was introduced near to the joint venture change? Still wondering what the Canadians of Corus wanted to do with a LATAM kids channel. Not that would be the last time they would have a joint venture together. The Canadian Cosmo(politan TV) was that.
The Hearst-Claxson era since I recall watching Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist and Bob and Margaret when I was still living in Portugal.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
CBBC to close in 2025, as announced by Newsround presenter Ricky Boleto:

I understand the BBC has gotten some money cuts, (saw it on the news, before I putted on Nicktoons UK), but closing one of their 2 kids channels is not something I would expected, especially since it brings them money, where would Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese air in the UK afterwards? Assuming the BBC even has the rights of the show by 2025. What about CBeebies? It brings more money, and airs worldwide with different feeds, so I don’t think it’s closing in 2025, unless the BBC does that too

RIP CBBC
2002-2025

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
I understand the BBC has gotten some money cuts, (saw it on the news, before I putted on Nicktoons UK), but closing one of their 2 kids channels is not something I would expected, especially since it brings them money, where would Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese air in the UK afterwards? Assuming the BBC even has the rights of the show by 2025. What about CBeebies? It brings more money, and airs worldwide with different feeds, so I don’t think it’s closing in 2025, unless the BBC does that too

RIP CBBC
2002-2025
Possibly Cartoon Network since it airs there in Asia and Australia, and is also on HBO Max in Latin America.

Francisque

CBBC to close in 2025, as announced by Newsround presenter Ricky Boleto:

Well, to be fair, that was to be expected.. and 2025 is not exactly close, not many channels will be able to sustain themselves until that

Of all the channels that BBC could close, CBBC wasn't in the list.
Oh it was; CBeebies is a much more successful brand

CBBC audience is encouraged to go streaming full mode, anyway

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts