International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Nick UK, France and NickTeen France

The TeenNick schedule is meh. Kenan and Kel is the only thing I'd watch otherwise it seems just like ending or older shows from Nick.

Francisque

Strangely enough, they decided to close TeenNick completely, in Italy.

I'd still hope for a Nicktoons launch here, although it doesn't seem likely

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Does ViacomCBS EMEAA have a website? mtvnn.com doesn't work anymore.

Also, has anyone noticed how ridiculous the abbreviation EMEAA is? The Middle East is part of Asia. "ViacomCBS Eurasia and Africa" (EAA) would have been more elegant.

RegularCapital

Staff member
Do the TeenNick feeds have official names yet, like Nick Iberia has Commercial Light?
Not to my knowledge, there doesn't seem to be any differentiation, but Viacom has filed a separate Czech license for TeenNick in Romania, Germany, and Israel. According to the license, the feed's main language will be Romanian, I guess German and Hebrew would be added later.

The other license we know about: https://www.rrtv.cz/cz/files/memo/zápis_20_20.pdf

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
At least one channel in CEE cares about its breaks lol. Since last year this has to be like the 20th themed localized bumper.
qz7auND.jpg

But I also know that it's zero work. They just take the video they already have for Poland and then add the CZ audio they recorded over it :D But hey, still more effort than DC.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@BloggerHU Ah thanks! :)

This is interesting, ViacomCBS Networks International has recently had a rejig within ’s EMEAA operations is the formation of a ‘South Hub’ this summer, with former WarnerMedia exec Jaime Ondarza crossing over in June to head operations as executive VP and general manager for the new business.

A subset of VCNI’s larger EMEAA footprint, which spans Europe (excluding the UK and Ireland), the Middle East, Africa and Asia, the new South Hub takes in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean, from France, Spain and Portugal, Italy and Greece to Turkey and MENA.

@RegularCapital @Francisque @RandomMe

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
This is how Nickelodeon Flanders' night schedule will look like starting January 6th.
I am PRETTY sure that The Splat is coming to Flanders!

21:00 The Thundermans
21:20 Bella and the Bulldogs
21:45 Big Time Rush
22:05 iCarly
22:30 Avatar: The Legend of Aang
22:50 The Legend of Korra
23:10 Victorious
23:35 House of Anubis (original Dutch version)
00:00 True Jackson VP
00:20 Rugrats
00:45 All Grown Up
01:05 CatDog
01:30 Rocko's Modern Life
01:50 Danny Phantom
02:15 Fairly OddParents
02:35 SpongeBob SquarePants
02:55 SpongeBob SquarePants
03:20 Sanjay and Craig
03:40 Sanjay and Craig
03:50 My Life as a Teenage Robot
04:15 Winx Club
04:35 Winx Club

The live-action series might air in English at night, I don't know.
CatDog, Rocko's Modern Life and SpongeBob might also air in English.

kb6000

Nickelodeon CEE (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey) schedule for Monday, December 28 to Sunday, January 3.
Nickelodeon schedule 2020.12.28-2021.01.03.png

Nicktoons CEE (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia) schedule for Monday, December 28 to Sunday, January 3.
Nicktoons schedule 2020.12.28-2021.01.03.png

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Oh hi, and happy new year! Long time no see...

I checked Nickelodeon Greece on late December 2020, and I saw some holiday-themed bumpers for Nick Jr. starring Baby Shark and his family. And I'm pretty sure the holiday special of the show has yet to air in Greece, so that's interesting. I also saw one of them airing at late night.

Speaking of night, this year they didn't bother to add a countdown to 2021 (whereas they did so in 2016, 2017 and 2019).

(also, at this point I have stopped watching Nickelodeon Greece and my regular recording sessions from it. They don't air anything interesting, and I don't really like the Greek dub of It's Pony)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts