International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

An image from March 1, 2017: It was a promo to show season 3 or SpongeBob Gold promo

20170301_163752.jpg

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
SO, Dorg Van Dango Is Back on Nickelodeon Asia Start 4 Sept Weekends In New Episode!

Season 1 Episode 31 Dorg wants to bounce

Season 1 Episode 32 Dorg and the heatwave

Season 1 Episode 33 Dorg wants a wand

Season 1 Episode 34 Dorg has a nightmare

SOurce:

PS: Still waiting Ollies Pack New Episode until last episode.

Walker

and Nicktoons Global and Nickelodeon Global.

Nicktoons Global is not available in the Middle East and Turkey I guess. I think it's broadcast across Europe. But there is something interesting. New episodes of The Loud House (starting with episode 18 of season 5) will be on nicktoons Global on September 6 at 19.00 CET. New episodes (starting with season 5 episode 18) September 6 at 19.55 KSA (or Turkey time) on Nicktoons Middle East and Turkey.

And, Also, aren't new episodes of Nickelodeon programs normally shown on Nickelodeon and then on Nicktoons, Teennick or Nickeldoeon (Europe HD)? Why will show Nicktoons instead of Nickelodeon CEE?

Last edited:

BloggerHU

Nicktoons Global is not available in the Middle East and Turkey I guess. I think it's broadcast across Europe. But there is something interesting. New episodes of The Loud House (starting with episode 18 of season 5) will be on nicktoons Global on September 6 at 19.00 CET. New episodes (starting with season 5 episode 18) September 6 at 19.55 KSA (or Turkey time) on Nicktoons Middle East and Turkey.

And, Also, aren't new episodes of Nickelodeon programs normally shown on Nickelodeon and then on Nicktoons, Teennick or Nickeldoeon (Europe HD)? Why will show Nicktoons instead of Nickelodeon CEE?
1630682439726.png

From some months ago Nicktoons gets the first broadcasts from The Loud House and The Casagrandes and then Nickelodeon airs it on channel premiere.

Walker

View attachment 290942

From some months ago Nicktoons gets the first broadcasts from The Loud House and The Casagrandes and then Nickelodeon airs it on channel premiere.
I just checked the Nicktoons channel (I'm watching from Turkey), and the new episodes of Loud House Monday to Friday at 20:00 ( Turkey Time ) on Nicktoons. I saw another promo, "Back to School", that will be showing this weekend at 1:00 pm ( Turkey Time ) on Nicktoons

- So, is Nicktoons CEE available in Turkey? Where can I find TV Guide?

- And where did you get this image? I want to see too.

BloggerHU

I just checked the Nicktoons channel (I'm watching from Turkey), and the new episodes of Loud House Monday to Friday at 20:00 ( Turkey Time ) on Nicktoons. I saw another promo, "Back to School", that will be showing this weekend at 1:00 pm ( Turkey Time ) on Nicktoons

- So, is Nicktoons CEE available in Turkey? Where can I find TV Guide?

- And where did you get this image? I want to see too.
Nicktoons CEE: Nicktoons TV-műsor

- And where did you get this image? I want to see too.: I'm admin at mentrum.hu website and I received it from ViacomCBS. It's a hungarian website, you can check it regularly if you're curious about channel highlights.

Walker

Nicktoons CEE: Nicktoons TV-műsor

- And where did you get this image? I want to see too.: I'm admin at mentrum.hu website and I received it from ViacomCBS. It's a hungarian website, you can check it regularly if you're curious about channel highlights.

Thank you :)

Nicktoons CEE: Nicktoons TV-műsor : Very interesting. Tv Guide is not the same as in Turkey, but the start time of the new episode is the same. When will the Back to School program block be published at CEE?

- - Today's Tv Guide: (Turkey time). Same as TV Guide MENA : TV Schedule - Kids | OSN Home Saudi Arabia
1630691887703.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts