International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloggerHU

Thank you :)

Nicktoons CEE: Nicktoons TV-műsor : Very interesting. Tv Guide is not the same as in Turkey, but the start time of the new episode is the same. When will the Back to School program block be published at CEE?

- - Today's Tv Guide: (Turkey time). Same as TV Guide MENA : TV Schedule - Kids | OSN Home Saudi Arabia View attachment 290959
1630692476585.png

So you're receiving the Global version, wich means it's without commercials.

Back to School will be aired tomorrow and Sunday.

Walker

Wow. I did not know that. On Wikipedia, Nicktoons CEE was opened on February 15, 2018. But in Turkey, Nicktoons channel started broadcasting on February 24, 2017 Facebook ( In Wikipedia, it is shown as February 20, 2017. Probably the promotional video was released on February 24. ) I don't think there will be a special broadcast for Turkey at first because not all Nickelodeon channels in our country have special broadcasts for Turkey.

Yes, there are no advertisements in Turkey, only program promotion is available. But what I called the same OSN was tv guide . How did you know that it was published without ads?

BloggerHU

Wow. I did not know that. On Wikipedia, Nicktoons CEE was opened on February 15, 2018. But in Turkey, Nicktoons channel started broadcasting on February 24, 2017 Facebook ( In Wikipedia, it is shown as February 20, 2017. Probably the promotional video was released on February 24. ) I don't think there will be a special broadcast for Turkey at first because not all Nickelodeon channels in our country have special broadcasts for Turkey.

Yes, there are no advertisements in Turkey, only program promotion is available. But what I called the same OSN was tv guide . How did you know that it was published without ads?
If the channels official name is Global, it means there is no ads at all.

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
October 2021 on NickToons CEE: (HU feed) CEE will be the first International Nick channel to get The Barbarian and the Troll. Also, The Smurfs will air on NickToons CEE before a FTA channel in those regions may get after it runs on that channel. (HU will get Smurfs on TV2 KIDS but months later)
A Nicktoons októberi újdonságai

Last edited:

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
October 2021 on NickToons CEE: (HU feed) CEE will be the first International Nick channel to get The Barbarian and the Troll. Also, The Smurfs will air on NickToons CEE before a FTA channel in those regions may get after it runs on that channel. (HU will get Smurfs on TV2 KIDS but months later)
That's pretty cool. Any idea when will CEE get the new graphics?

Walker

If the channels official name is Global, it means there is no ads at all.
As you said, it may be a CEE publication, but On Wikipedia, Nicktoons CEE was opened on February 15, 2018. But in Turkey, Nicktoons channel started broadcasting on February 24, 2017 Watch | Facebook ( In Wikipedia, it is shown as February 20, 2017. Probably the promotional video was released on February 24. ) I don't think there will be a special broadcast for Turkey at first

Wait a minute, what will other countries show while HU is showing Smurfs? Isn't it normally the same program shown in all regions?

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Wait a minute, what will other countries show while HU is showing Smurfs? Isn't it normally the same program shown in all regions?
NickToons CEE/Balkans/Ukraine basically airs the same programs that are seen on the HU feed of the channel. (it’s the same NickToons channel in CEE but in the language the channel is getting from) So, I think that Smurfs is confirmed for FTA broadcast on RTL Kockika (Croatia), Dečko (Czech Republic) and Puls 2 (Poland). IDK about FTA broadcasts for this show in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina etc…

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Nickelodeon Europe promos, short films, and the start of the Nick Jr. block, 2009.
I remember both the Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. idents of that time.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
New Episode Baby Shark’s Big Show! 20-26 September 2021 In 08:30-10:00 AM WIB

Not sure about new episode Alvinnn!!! and the chipmunks 13-17 september 2021

PS: such lazy nickelodeon video promo and hope get kamp koral southeast asia next month, i got teased by spongebob squarepants indonesia dubber

242213134_591782208506681_6585218591021840897_n.jpg

Last edited:

Walker

Fanboy and Chum Chum, Tuff Puppy and Winx Club are back on Nicktoons Global.

Tuff Puppy: September 21-22-23 at 03:40 ( 3:40 AM ) (Turkey time)
Fanboy and Chum Chum: September 21-22-23 at 03:15 ( 3:40 AM ) (Turkey time)
Winx Club: September 21-22-23 at 04.00 ( 04:00 AM ) (Turkey Time) ( I wonder what season Winx Club will show? )
1631881676725.png
1631881731265.png

SprytekPL

Globox Moment
Fanboy and Chum Chum, Tuff Puppy and Winx Club are back on Nicktoons Global.

Tuff Puppy: September 21-22-23 at 03:40 ( 3:40 AM ) (Turkey time)
Fanboy and Chum Chum: September 21-22-23 at 03:15 ( 3:40 AM ) (Turkey time)
Winx Club: September 21-22-23 at 04.00 ( 04:00 AM ) (Turkey Time) ( I wonder what season Winx Club will show? ) View attachment 291224View attachment 291225
Winx Club: Season 5 and 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts