International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Walker

For context, The Patrick Star Show is coming to CEE this May, the screenbug is changed for it.
And the same edited logo is available on Nickelodeon Europe HD. Also, normally there would be no text in the promo, but the Danger Force promo had the text Brand New Episodes (appeared for 2 seconds).

The same promo is also available on CEE and Europe HD. I was wondering Normally there is a monthly guide for CEE (May 2022 on Nickelodeon CEE: Warped! | Patrick Star Show | Side Hustle S2 | Danger Force S2 | 44 Cats) but not available for Europe HD.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Yes, it's on Nick/Toons. Interesting.

Last edited:

Walker

There is no special credits for The Patrick Star Show in Turkey :(

Before The Patrick Star Show started on Nickelodeon CEE ( Turkey = Nickelodeon SD ) today, the advertisement image appeared, but it was an advertisement from Romania. Turkey probably gets its CEE feed from Romania or there are advertisements for the country of Romania appearing in all countries, I don't fully understand.

2022-05-18.png

Advertising credits in Turkey at that time:
2022-05-18 (2).png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

No offense intended, but I think that canceling Jaydeep Hasrajani's "Boons and Curses" is like a punishment for the said show's creator being involved in the hated 2016 Powerpuff Girls reboot. Your opinions on my comment?
There is a big difference between "understanding someone's actions" and "agreeing with someone's actions". Sometimes, I get the feeling that some don't recognize the difference.
It feels like crossover fighters are replacing kart racers as a video game genre.

The last point is on the corny side, but it's worth mentioning.
My hopes for the Warner Bros. Discovery upfront tomorrow.
HBO Max picks up Bone from Netflix.
Discovery Family replacement announced.

Featured Posts