International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

J10

Germany, the Netherlands, Austria and more feeds also started using this screenbug
I think there was a technical problem, as there is UK website in it. If they wanted it to be permanent, they have to remove the domain from it, and move the DOG to the top.

I thought both Nick Germany & Austria already used "Nick" as a DOG, since few years ago. Both channels have "Nick" DOG for a long time.

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Now that Paramount+ has launched in the UK, are there any classics (Nicktoons, Sitcoms, previously lost Nick Jr. UK redubs (or remakes in the case of Blue's Clues)?)?

ballwa44

Yeah. I saw it later.
Plus, few more banned episodes from Season 2 will be shown on weeknights at the end of July.
Btw: Did Episodes S5E21-22 air on Nick CEE Hungarian subfeed at the beginning of June? As they were shown properly on Polish subfeed.
5x21-22 were in the schedule but they aired 5x23-24 instead, so those banned episodes have yet to have their one-time premiere (which every banned episode will get eventually, by the looks of things).
The day before that, 5x19a and 5x20b did actually air, so at least we have that going (their sister episodes aired as part of the regular batch).

Which S02 episodes will be aired and when? I wonder if we'll also get some of those on the not-Polish version of the feed.

Markus Nelis

Going back with live-action sitcom discussion. I do think some of them are funny. Actually better than in the mid 10s. We all have different taste but I feel this is just the beginning of a great comeback of more better live-action shows.

I don't think this is the reason of Nick UK showing a lot of cartoons just because they don't like current live-action shows. Has to do with ratings, perhaps.

JaredCap43™

Going back with live-action sitcom discussion. I do think some of them are funny. Actually better than in the mid 10s. We all have different taste but I feel this is just the beginning of a great comeback of more better live-action shows.

I don't think this is the reason of Nick UK showing a lot of cartoons just because they don't like current live-action shows. Has to do with ratings, perhaps.
Maybe they plan on shutting down some channels (probably starting with Nick Jr. Too and Nicktoons) perhaps?
I feel like there's no need for Nick Jr. Too to stay around for much longer since Paramount+ and I'm pretty sure Noggin are around in the UK.

Francisque

Nick Jr Too, why Nicktoons in particular though? Hopefully not... but Nick Jr Too has at times higher ratings than even the main Nickelodeon, if I remember correctly

In many ways, Paramount has to be a lot more careful than Disney, they do not have the same brand awareness, far from that; so, shutting down channels, maybe wouldn't give the same desired effects..

kanc

I left your message in your profile because I was unable to send to you through your private message animesuperhero forums.

Going with this subject, I think it's understandable for Nick UK showing more cartoons, due to ratings.

J10

Still, there are no apologies from Paramount Global, nor putting a ticker on some Nickelodeon channels, that contains Nick UK DOG, for this technical issue, to fix this problem as soon as possible.

CNFan89x

Apparently, it was not a loop at all, they were just skipping all shows, so only continuity and ads.
So now we are at the point where Nick was signing off, but they went to a blackscreen for 2 minutes. Now they are back to the schedule, still no screenbug

Fernzéhen

I will try to keep an eye on the CEE variation of the channel and maybe try to record shows to see if something happens. Won't promise anything though.

CNFan89x

UK screenbug is back, again, on Nick Germany.

Edit 17:59: Nickelodeon Austria uses the Comedy Central screenbug again.
Edit 18:15: Nickelodeon Austria uses the Nick UK screenbug AGAIN.

Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

European Nick feeds schedule dump. Take a look at what shows they air over there and which feed you prefer the most.
Nick Netherlands.png
Nick Germany.png
Nick France.png
Nick Spain.png

JaredCap43™

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 20th Anniversary to the Disney Channel Bounce Era (2002-2007).

Want to give me the best birthday present EVER? Catch up on Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse at my site! And be sure to read it in order! If you sneak ahead for spoilers I'll give you SUCH a pinch!
It's muh burp-day!

Braaap!

That tasted better going down than coming up.
Halloween month is tomorrow!

Featured Posts