International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Nickelodeon Canada schedule from today.
  • 12am – My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • 12:25am – Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness (x2)
  • 1:15am – Marvin Marvin
  • 1:40am – iCarly
  • 2:05am – True Jackson, VP
  • 2:30am – Fanboy and Chum-Chum
  • 2:55am – My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • 3:20am – Rugrats (x2)
  • 4:20am – Back at the Barnyard
  • 4:45am – Fred: The Show
  • 5am – Rocko's Modern Life (x2)
  • 6am – Mike the Knight
  • 6:30am – Max & Ruby
  • 7am – Wayside
  • 7:30am – Spongebob Squarepants
  • 8am – Wayside (x2)
  • 9am – Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
  • 9:30am – The Penguins of Madagascar
  • 10am – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012
  • 10:30am – Rugrats
  • 11am – Spongebob Squarepants (x2)
  • 12pm – Wayside
  • 12:30pm – The Loud House (x2)
  • 1:30pm – The Casagrandes
  • 2pm – Hey Arnold!
  • 2:30pm – Rugrats
  • 3pm – Spongebob Squarepants
  • 3:30pm – Avatar: The Legend of Korra
  • 4pm – Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • 4:30pm – Sam & Cat
  • 5pm – iCarly
  • 5:30pm – Victorious
  • 6pm – Henry Danger
  • 6:30pm – Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
  • 7pm – Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • 7:30pm – Game Shakers
  • 8pm – Spongebob Squarepants (x2)
  • 9pm – Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • 9:30pm – Invader Zim
  • 10pm – Henry Danger
  • 10:30pm – Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
  • 11pm – Stanley Dynamic
  • 11:30pm – Braceface

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Nick Asia Schedule August Highlight, Celebrate independent day india, singapore, malaysia and indonesia.

New Episode The Casagrandes 15-19 August At 15.45 PM

Official: Barbarian and the troll confirmed aired in Nick asia Start 29 August and Rise TMNT re aired on nick asia has hiatus after 5 years maybe.

BowDown097

Nick Asia and Nick Southeast Asia are finally merging in October after being different channels for a long time for no reason (for context, Nick Asia was basically Nick CEE and was available in a few Asian countries, everyone else had Southeast Asia).

Additionally, I have a suspicion that Nicktoons is coming to Asia in that month. The schedule I have for Nicktoons Global for October is VERY, VERY similar to the one I have for Nick Southeast Asia for October. I'm thinking the current Nick Southeast Asia is going to be replaced by Nicktoons and Nick will be on a different signal.

J10

Nick Asia and Nick Southeast Asia are finally merging in October after being different channels for a long time for no reason (for context, Nick Asia was basically Nick CEE and was available in a few Asian countries, everyone else had Southeast Asia).

Additionally, I have a suspicion that Nicktoons is coming to Asia in that month. The schedule I have for Nicktoons Global for October is VERY, VERY similar to the one I have for Nick Southeast Asia for October. I'm thinking the current Nick Southeast Asia is going to be replaced by Nicktoons and Nick will be on a different signal.
I though that Nick Asia was Nick Global, according to RRtv file for Nickelodeon (Global), because Nick CEE has similar schedule, but with some differences like some programs, DOG at the beginning of the show, opt-outs for Ad-Breaks, and Polish Opt-outs since last December.

We may expect that Nick SEA would be replaced by Nicktoons.

Last edited:

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
and Polish Opt-outs since last December.
There is no opt-out for the Polish and Austrian feeds. They are still different feeds, they all have different licences, only the schedules are the same (except for nights). They have the same programming, same promos, …

And we also have Nick Schweiz. It has the same schedule too, but it works completely different; it shows Credits, has a different screenbug all the time, …

Francisque

And of course, Nick CEE and Nick Global (ad-less) are also different feeds, it gets messy

Reactions: J10

J10

There is no opt-out for the Polish and Austrian feeds. They are still different feeds, they all have different licences, only the schedules are the same (except for nights). They have the same programming, same promos, …

And we also have Nick Schweiz. It has the same schedule too, but it works completely different; it shows Credits, has a different screenbug all the time, …
I know Poland was licensed separately, and I said opt-out (not sub-feed), because they show Polish TV Series during overnight at that time. There is no mention about Austria in my post, and he was talking about the schedule of Nick SEA in October, being like Nicktoons Global.

Last year, on last December, some members in the threads (11 and 12) are discussing about it and calling the feed “Nick CEE PL”.

Also, Nick CEE and Nick Global are different feeds, but have similarities like similar schedule, except for the ones I have mentioned it before.

Last edited:

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Maybe it's only schedule error, or not, but Nicktoons HD CEE (similarly as Nickelodeon CEE Polish Opt-Out) may premiere the last missing LGBT themed episodes of The Loud House at the beginning of October: NickToons - Program TV na tydzień

"Purrfect Gig", "Rocket Men", "Last Loud on Earth", "Stall Monitor" and "Exchange of Heart" (Polish dubbed premiere was on Nicktoons in 2020) were shown without any problems within last few days on Polish opt-out of Nick CEE.

TVArchive

Best and bester soon on Nick Ru

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-230001_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-230001_YouTube.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 40

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Best and bester soon on Nick Ru
Neat, wish this show would come in the UK soon, but no sign in Nickelodeon UK's Autumn new shows/episodes list.
However, we will receive new Smurfs (again, this is the 3rd time this year) and SpongeBob (first time this year), alongside other things I don’t care for.
Hopefully Best and Bester will come in the UK in late Autumn-early Winter, it has a high chance to, or a low chance for early 2023.
We only received one new animated show this year on Nick/Nicktoons UK, Big Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts