International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Has Nick resumed broadcasting in Russia?
Still, Russia didn’t end its military war on Ukraine. Even Paramount Comedy, Nick Jr., and Nickelodeon HD Europe (Nickelodeon Global) didn’t come back yet.

Instead of calling it Nickelodeon Russia, I guess we’ll still officially call the Russian feed with its new name, being known nowadays as Nickelodeon CIS.

Last edited:

J10

Ah, it's a pan-regional feed. Does it have a official name?
I'm calling it Nickelodeon CIS. A Pan feed could be like Nickelodeon Global and Nick Jr. Global, where it broadcasts in many other territories. So, Nickelodeon CIS is broadcasting in some countries like Moldova, Kazakhstan, and Georgia.

Last edited:

TVArchive

Ah, it's a pan-regional feed. Does it have a official name?
previously, in the late 90s and early 2000s, the channel was officially called "Nickelodeon CIS and Baltic". Since 2010, it has been referred to as "Nickelodeon Russia".

previously, they indicated the time in promo - Moscow, Riga, Astana.

but in the CIS, "Nick Ru" was not broadcast by all operators, but Nick Global worked and the locals call this version "Nick CIS"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220819-085312_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220819-085312_YouTube.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20220819-085349_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220819-085349_Google.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 66

digiblader1

Unconfirmed, but Corus's Nick+ channel on Amazon Prime is shutting down August 31st. All of the Nick shows leave the service at the end of the month - most likely moving to Paramount+ (while TV rights remain with YTV and the Nick channel).

Insidus

Francisque

Te
I understand you want to promote your blog, does it have to be so buggy and dfill of scams/possible virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts